IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nope, not a good read.
Greenwald used to be a good read, years ago.

Ever since he threw is lot in with Assange, delivered Snowden to Putin, and started carrying water for Trump, his writing has gone south along with his honour.

As for the main point of his histrionics, "How could they all get it so wrong?!?":
  • It's a matter of misreading part of a date, mistaking the 14th for the 4th;

• Which all of two news outlets got wrong in the same way;

• When they both desperately wanted to interpret it that way;

• And wasn't there something about how this was from e-mails read aloud over the phone at least at some stage?
Fucking wonder the meeja doesn't get a lot more wrong just by honest mistake, far as I can see.

All in all, Greenwald has become that kind of weird ostensibly-leftist scold of all things "establishment" who just so happen to spout all the exact same talking points as the most repugnant alt-or-not-right wingnut.

(Kind of like BOxley on that very last point.)
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New Yeah, they didn't misread anything
Someone - apparently a couple of someones - read these emails to reporters over the phone. The reporters trusted those couple of someones and ran with it. Then after it went out someone came up with the original document and started shouting, "See! They lied!"

I bring up Project Veritas because this looks like their MO, and if I'm right, then whoever got burned should do the same thing the Post did and out their sources.
--

Drew
     on fake news - (boxley) - (5)
         Staking this prediction - (drook) - (2)
             that was his unstated point I believe -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Must've taken a while to get to it, I "tl;dr"-ed about halfway through - (drook)
         Nope, not a good read. - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Yeah, they didn't misread anything - (drook)

No Cheesy Chatroom Shite here!
64 ms