1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New that was his unstated point I believe
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Must've taken a while to get to it, I "tl;dr"-ed about halfway through
[edit]

And now that I've gone back and read the rest ...

He's saying that the MSM (he might as well use the acronym, that article could have been an opinion piece on Fox) consistently err in the same direction. What I'm saying is that this wasn't a Democratic actor trying to spread a story to discredit Trump and the media erring in not verifying it, as Greenwald says. This was Project Veritas or someone like them trying to discredit the MSM by feeding them something juicy yet easily disproved.

As for his actual claim - that the media consistently err in the direction of suspecting Russia of all kinds of things - I think there's a non-zero chance that Russia is actually doing far more things than we've heard of, that a solid majority of what makes the national news outlets is likely true, and that the stories that are "debunked" are more often errors of excessive credulity than intentional fabrication. As opposed to the steady stream of transparent lies coming from the Trump administration for the last year, and Fox for the last decade.
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook Dec. 10, 2017, 09:20:27 PM EST
     on fake news - (boxley) - (5)
         Staking this prediction - (drook) - (2)
             that was his unstated point I believe -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 Must've taken a while to get to it, I "tl;dr"-ed about halfway through - (drook)
         Nope, not a good read. - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Yeah, they didn't misread anything - (drook)

drook is not your Guinea pig.
38 ms