IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Speaking of public radio
How's this for an apparently unintended consequences:

http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/12/04/opinion-erasing-garrison-keillors-prairie-home-companion-is-a-1984-like-excess/

[...]

"Keillor and his entire body of work from “A Prairie Home Companion” and “Writer’s Almanac” have been effectively erased from the archives of MPR, along with the work of all the other storytellers, singers, poets and production staff who made the shows successful."

[more...]

The MPR press release:

https://www.mpr.org/press/2017/11/29/statement-from-minnesota-public-radio-regarding-garrison-keillor-and-a-prairie-home-compa

Forty years of shows, gone. Personally, I think it's overkill.
New Seems to be a lone allegation..
(Intentionally?) no hints as to whether he was given an option to rebut or even comment etc: they're asking for "more information" ...
Judge immediately/look for further information at your leisure.
We've made our decision, anyone out there know anything about this guy? (who's been our cash cow for forty years.)

Who'd a thought that Murica-2017 would be incapable of making nice distinctions involving actual Reasoning--while (politically) a knee-jerk was self-imposed by one "party" ...
as the other "party" totted up the free votes acquired merely by flushing all ethical aspects into the same receptacle as contains "trickle-down" and other definitions of bogosity?
Er, I'd have Thought that Would be the case.

We're well-along in the premeditated dismantling ... and the daily Question of whether this sociopath Will find a means [???] to nuke Something
..as the gears of Justice grind exceeding-slow: towards the ..eventual ...extirpation of ... this pestilence of greed, lying and mental illness.

If this takes too long, and the charlatans triumph in the end [aka Earth==0], why then the doggerel Wins (again)
Evil does always win. Because Good *IS* stupid.

Carrion..
It's at least free of corn-syrup ... think The Children of the Corn (-syrup)?

PS: Ummm too: as Keillor retains ownership of all that past-art ... he may well provide--however chastened-or-not--access via new means/free of Minnesota folksy ways (?)
New sounds like one too many times of
"will you quit shoving your dick into my asstchweeks and sniggering?"
by someone who was fed up. As to scrubbing his old shows, they are my old shows as I helped pay for them. A lawsuit should be in the offing.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Fresh Air; Ellsberg interview. New book: "The Doomsday Machine" - (Ashton) - (6)
         well that should solve both global warning and over population and trump! -NT - (boxley)
         Re: Fresh Air; Ellsberg interview. New book: "The Doomsday Machine" - (dmcarls) - (4)
             Saw that, failed to recognize: same guy. - (Ashton) - (3)
                 Speaking of public radio - (dmcarls) - (2)
                     Seems to be a lone allegation.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                         sounds like one too many times of - (boxley)

It squealed like Steve Ballmer on a canoe trip, unexpectedly pressed into entertaining hillbillies.
71 ms