IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: Food that talks isn't food
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0479764/

"...sci-fi short film this that is driven by the simple idea that a pair of visiting aliens cannot get their heads around the idea that these humans are made of meat; their communications are made by slapping their meat together and their noises are controlled by a brain, which itself is made out of meat."

[more...]
New Yep.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Huh? Dang, I always throught that was an Asimov story originally.
But no, apparently a Terry Bisson original: http://www.terrybisson.com/page6/page6.html

Yeah, still some of the greatest and most hilarious SF I've read.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New Second your last.. him speak truthiness amidst other meat matters too
Thanks! for mentioning Zen-Master Bisson.

As from Column-index: "Billy Graham" ... the end-summary:

Billy Graham prepared the way for the New Right, which was only sleeping, and is now in power. He was their John the Baptist. It was he, in fact, who saved George Bush Jr. from demon rum, beginning his transformation from a drunken vicious stumbling fratboy to a sober vicious stumbling president. For that alone, he deserves a place of honor in this book.

So many hilarious parodies of this new Viciousness Millennium / so little time to find them all
amidst the distracting Carrion.
     have seen a few articles about how mankind may deal with xtraterrestials - (boxley) - (5)
         Food that talks isn't food -NT - (drook) - (4)
             Re: Food that talks isn't food - (dmcarls) - (3)
                 Yep. -NT - (malraux)
                 Huh? Dang, I always throught that was an Asimov story originally. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     Second your last.. him speak truthiness amidst other meat matters too - (Ashton)

No operating system found
70 ms