IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Re: "who have been greatly harmed by my misappropriation of Cherokee identity."
She may not have any Native lineage, but "greatly harmed" is at minimum a great exaggeration. Was there some one Native American who was not admitted to college or receive a scholarship or get a job because she was ahead of him/her?

So maybe she believed some family tales and used that for possible advantage. She definitely should try a DNA test to settle the issue.

How about Trump apologizing to the Navajo WW-II Code Talkers heroes for the "Indian Killer", "Trail of Tears" president Andrew Jackson portrait overlooking the proceedings? Talk about an ignorant, insensitive, POS (President of States, less united with every tweet) Trump!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New he absolutely should
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     pocahontas apology has been written for her - (boxley) - (8)
         Re: "who have been greatly harmed by my misappropriation of Cherokee identity." - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             he absolutely should -NT - (boxley)
         What utter fucking bullshit drivel. Have you, at long last, neither shame nor brains left? -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
             oh, so real indians cant point out that fake indians hurt their causes? good to know -NT - (boxley) - (4)
                 Fake or not, it can be a problem. - (malraux) - (3)
                     Re: ... given that we're doing fine without it. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                         :-) -NT - (malraux)
                     cherokee is pretty easy to check out - (boxley)

This is nothing compared to Grand Theft Auto III, because you can't steal a taxi cab, pick up somebody, then drive into the ocean with him.
51 ms