IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 1 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Nice whataboutism
"If only the left was as outraged over the violent oppression of gays and Christians in the Middle East as they are over who Trump retweets."

OK, so ... couple things.

1) People have the capacity to be outraged over lots of things all at the same time.

2) "The left" isn't one thing.

3) Someone else being wrong - which they're not - wouldn't make you right.

4) I thought the right* wanted us to focus on local issues and leave other countries to take care of their own problems.

* See what I did there?
--

Drew
New And on top of those
It doesn't even hold water beyond the right wingnuts:

Why would "the left" be concerned about Christians more than any other segment of the persecuted given that same religions is the driving force behind the nuttery at home, and;

why single out Islam as a good bit of violent oppression of gays happens in Christian nations? Putin's stomping ground being one.
New Think about the phrase "gays and Christians"
Are those two groups that you typically find aligned on issues? Putting them together that way is a transparent attempt to manufacture a position everyone can agree on. Or at least no one can disagree on without angering part of their base.
--

Drew
     And the beat [down] goes on ... - (mmoffitt) - (10)
         Best of all, the videos are FAKE NEWS! - (pwhysall) - (8)
             Somehow I knew that would be the case -NT - (drook)
             Can't be! It wasn't on CNN/NBC/ABC/CBS/NY TIMES/WASHINGTON POST! </sarcasm> -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Amen! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
             Breakdown of how the Dutch attacker became a muslim migrant - (scoenye) - (4)
                 Interesting. WRT how "information" is gathered and disseminated, we're doomed. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 Nice whataboutism - (drook) - (2)
                     And on top of those - (scoenye) - (1)
                         Think about the phrase "gays and Christians" - (drook)
         tell em you are canadian and learn to say the word out funny -NT - (boxley)

Stop obsessing about collecting All Kinds of Stupid Crap.
129 ms