1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New LOCK HIM UP!
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New But, what about the orange unindicted co-conspiritor?
New Pence needs to go before or with Trump, also too.
New And he pleads guilty.
Washington (CNN)Former Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn pleaded guilty Friday to lying to the FBI about conversations with Russia's ambassador and disclosed that he is cooperating with the special counsel's office.

Flynn is the first person inside the Trump administration to be reached by special counsel Robert Mueller's probe, and the developments are a sign that the investigation is intensifying.

In court Friday morning, Flynn's only comments were to answer yes and no to questions from the judge. He told the judge he has not been coerced to plead guilty or been promised a specific sentence.

In a statement, Flynn said he acknowledged that his actions "were wrong, and, through my faith in God, I am working to set things right.

"My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions," he said.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/12/01/politics/michael-flynn-charged/index.html

Is this why the Orange Goon seems to be losing it more and more?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New We'll for one thing: it doesn't take much..
to send the Loon-in-Chief off to Oranger-than-thou mode; often enough too ..your faux pas may be perceived as simply a failure to effusively Adore Orangeness. amiright?

Ve musst keeping up zee Poking-With-Sticks so as to precipitate the definitive Live, Unarguable Demo of terminal synapse FUBAR, for all to see. I wot.
(Maybe chase the perp around the oval office with a can of brown hair dye?)
     LOCK HIM UP! - (mmoffitt) - (4)
         But, what about the orange unindicted co-conspiritor? -NT - (Andrew Grygus) - (1)
             Pence needs to go before or with Trump, also too. -NT - (Another Scott)
         And he pleads guilty. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             We'll for one thing: it doesn't take much.. - (Ashton)

I would not worry too much, but just in case I'd monitor my socks and coat hangers for mysterious acts of spontaneous annihilation and replication.
105 ms