IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A lengthy McCain reprise
David Usborne at Esquire.

THE LAST DETAIL

When Donald Trump won the presidency, many Americans hoped John McCain would live up to his maverick image and resist his agenda. But after the senator was diagnosed with brain cancer in July, his contrarian resolve revealed itself in unexpected ways that may shape his legacy—and our future. McCain spoke to David Usborne about his extraordinary year.

BY DAVID USBORNE
NOV 26, 2017

Maybe his last--The Last Detail is al punte--effort to admit some FUBARs and elaborate on his mindset(s) du each jour. And ~~now.
Can't see him investing his TIME in this much reportorial colloquy again, all things considered.
One may hope that his cojones remain steely, as the dis-US --> slouches along towards both Laughing-Stock
and the inevitable ..disgracefully pecuniary non-solutions to it all /via the usual mendacious hypocrites.
New I hope he stands up again on the tax bill.
And if there is no Senate vote because the numbers aren't there, I hope he's one of the non visible NOs!

Putin's pussy Trump deserves that from a "captured hero".
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I don't trust him. Or Corker. Or Flake.
Corker, for all his bluster, still voted "Yes" to get it out of committee. Flake's votes following his anti-Drump diatribes was lock-step in line with Drumpf's agenda. I think this damned thing is going to go through and with two graduate students for daughters (both of whom are dependent upon student loans) this is going to really screw over my family. These corporatist bastards are actually going to count a student loan as income and tax it as such. They have no souls.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     A lengthy McCain reprise - (Ashton) - (2)
         I hope he stands up again on the tax bill. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             I don't trust him. Or Corker. Or Flake. - (mmoffitt)

Your Spork God[tm] is HERE!
40 ms