IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New If only..
[fantasy from the bowels of the dis-USA]
Someone with that aim (and the capability to complete)
..would catalog the litany of daily Lies of the Orange man/boy, maybe just over the past 4 years or so, then

Fewer Muricans would ever again be able to get away with, "Gosh ... I just didn't know!"
[/all-hope]
New Your application is now topping the listicle.
An impressive start; with suitable cartoons by Edward Gorey (Addams Family, etc.) ... and a few world-class ideas re distribution. Maybe presented on vellum in a coffee-table edition (mayhap signed-on-cover? by the identifiable Target-persons) of his most-petulant/inane/Vengeful specimens.
(Charge Lots for this: to fund the later-on helicopter drops in the less expensive editions)

LOVE the creative NYT presentation..
Why the colored cubes almost exactly match a Yuuge "Chart of the Nuclides" (all them isotopes n'such) in a corner of the kitchen.

And Someone could do-Well-by-doin'-Good by creating the first Stunning display of Lies/Minute since DRT was first unleashed on an unsuspecting world.

Carrion
Sometimes it's the Splunge-noise ya gets when a helicopter-drop just happens to be nearby and a few tomes--via sheer magical luck
--might land on an Orange toe? Are his feet tiny, too?

Otpy
Expand Edited by Ashton Nov. 29, 2017, 05:14:40 PM EST
     Origin of Plants and Animals - (Andrew Grygus) - (11)
         very impressive -NT - (boxley)
         Dammit, there goes my morning - (drook)
         If.. an encyclopædia is supposed to 'organize lots-of-stuff' - (Ashton) - (4)
             My guiding principle is . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (3)
                 If only.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                     Well ... - (drook) - (1)
                         Your application is now topping the listicle. - (Ashton)
         Realy tough to keep editor mind set when the content is so intersting. - (a6l6e6x)
         I have added Ribosomes to the Eukaryotes page. - (Andrew Grygus)
         I think you got something backwards - (crazy) - (1)
             Thanks - I'll look into that. -NT - (Andrew Grygus)

One... two... FIVE!
81 ms