IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New It's 11-28-17 and Wikipedia says:
To all our readers in the U.S.,

We will get straight to the point: It's November 28 and time is running out to help Wikipedia in 2017. To maintain our independence, we will never run ads. We depend on donations averaging about $15. Only a tiny portion of our readers give. If everyone reading this gave $3, we could keep Wikipedia thriving for years to come. The price of your Tuesday coffee is all we need. When I made Wikipedia a non-profit, people warned me I’d regret it. Over a decade later, it’s the only top ten site run by a non-profit and a community of volunteers. Has it crossed my mind how much we could have made if it had ads? Sure. But we wouldn’t trust it. Most people ignore my messages. But I hope you’ll think about how useful it is to have unlimited access to reliable, neutral information. Please help keep Wikipedia online and growing. Thank you. — Jimmy Wales, Wikipedia Founder

INDEED: Homo-sap is most noted for its collective Ingratitude.
But NOT IWE, natch. None of us could Live with THAT Shame.

🎰
New Re: It's 11-28-17 and Wikipedia says:
I donate routinely, about 2 times a year each, to Wikipedia, Wikimedia, W3C and Creative Commons. Also, all my photos on Clovegarden.com are licensed Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike v3.0.
     It's 11-28-17 and Wikipedia says: - (Ashton) - (1)
         Re: It's 11-28-17 and Wikipedia says: - (Andrew Grygus)

Does this make any sense to you?
34 ms