IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Doesn't revenge by torture bring you closer to God?
Heck, He does it to the totally innocent! We just don't understand.

Seriously, torture is a race to the bottom as anyone with a rational brain can figure out.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Re: Doesn't revenge by torture bring you closer to God?
Perhaps we need to light a candle for St. Anthony, patron saint of lost things.

We have lost much, and gained little.
New There's a delightful short animated flic..
The Lost Thing
which I deem does prove that: poetry can transcend the word-forms, no matter what techno was (therein) necessary to its creation.

My hope is, that the entire Drumpfism phenomenon shall ~~similarly? and--the Worse it gets, the Better!--finally transcend the childish stimulus/response
Hate -vs- Hate public-pooping that replaced anything resembling political 'discourse' ..OK ..RIGHT!
for the past decades beginning with Ronnie's greed-is-Good quip:

that blasting-cap detonator of all the internalized horse-shit still clogging the guts of each post-uncivil-war generation (but each of those: cloaked their random-rages
in new rationalizations. To disguise the Fact of our National Constipation.

Clean the Murican bowels and--finally--rid Selves of the classic Shit-for-Brains as so handy an epithet.
New It won the Oscar for Best Animated Short
I had not heard of this! Thanks very much!
     Fairly new book - (dmcarls) - (4)
         Doesn't revenge by torture bring you closer to God? - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             Re: Doesn't revenge by torture bring you closer to God? - (dmcarls) - (2)
                 There's a delightful short animated flic.. - (Ashton) - (1)
                     It won the Oscar for Best Animated Short - (dmcarls)

How depressing. Brain the size of a planet, and they have me opening doors.
34 ms