Call routing based on the caller's mood

https://patents.google.com/patent/US6411687B1/en

Sorry Bee Gees!

You think that I don't even mean,
A single word I say.
It's only words, and words are all I have, to take
Your heart away.
New Ah... I. See. thus,
When you can bald-face PATENT the exact means to total deconstruction of ..Your Home Society (..among Others, next) and IT'S ALL OK with the entire pseudo-science-of-Present Laws and stuff:
what does that MEAN?

Clearly--THUS--modrin-Muricans have not merely thrown-in-the towel, in their race-to-->Seppuku; that mere fact itself: shall next be drowned out via 24/7 Tax Appeals to (get the plebes to) build that new Billion-dollar sports abattoir Two-Billion Dollar sports abattoir. I hear

..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..zzzzt-static ..

What do you hear?
New Re: Ah... I. See. thus,
(from the patent)

"the database might contain information that this customer is often in a particular mood, or has recently had a problem,..."

Well, we know where your calls will be directed (mine, too)
     Hello. How can I help you today? - (dmcarls) - (2)
         Ah... I. See. thus, - (Ashton) - (1)
             Re: Ah... I. See. thus, - (dmcarls)

She has not, incidentally, allowed this episode to turn her into an anti-cucumber crusader.
32 ms