We now all get to ponder the DOWN-side of the toxic mixture of say, unanticipated consequences of willy-nilly Techno alterations of the (brains/minds? the many new-toys and their marketing, instant patents of the core-$$-making aspects of them all/but nary a thought to all these now emerging Side-effects.)

I'm just beyond the wall marking the sorta-West side of Kenwood 'village' and have been noting the Gentrification almost from the first, but accelerating ~ in time-span of the links above. There are more high-fences, emulating somewhat the 'Gated Compounds' now a Murican cliche and the giveaway: the little circular 'ADT' sign of worrying-about-Your Expensive stuff (presumaby for your duration, I guess.)

So por moi (unwilling to suck-up Three More Years of governing-Lunacy,) should Mueller et al FAIL to oust this cancerous growth/halt its dismantling of all semblance of a 'society'--as we see being ordered daily. I suppose I should count it a [+] that my location-location adjacent to a creek shall have acquired quite some inflation: if that isn't enough to fund a transplant North-wards
[to the New/next 'temperate zone'?] I may have to augment via marketing the Series:

Escape from the Alt-Right States of the dis-USA (the plot should write itself..)

I cannot imagine waiting.. waiting.. for THREE WHOLE YEARS of allowing this malevolent script to enact the childhood dreams of a demented cabal.
[Shogun] I could not live with that shame [/Shogun], y'know?

Luck to us all; Logic sure as hell won't have a Thing to do with whatever is about to occur, amidst this Great Dismantling.