Analog excels particularly well at encouraging human interaction, which is crucial to our physical and mental well-being. The dynamic of a teacher working in a classroom full of students has not only proven resilient, but has outperformed digital learning experiments time and again. Digital may be extremely efficient in transferring pure information, but learning happens best when we build upon the relationships between students, teachers and their peers.

We do not face a simple choice of digital or analog. That is the false logic of the binary code that computers are programmed with, which ignores the complexity of life in the real world.

Just one specific aspect of 'digital' to date: the dumbing-down Of both mind and the body's excellent cochleas and their inextricable entwining with all the little grey cells. A generation +/- has now grown to pre-adulthood, believing that {{ugh}} mp3's abominable distortion, attenuated ragged/just say bogus freq-response ... is [Quite Good Enough]. Yeah.. ..in a pig's eye and ear.

I cannot summarize my audio experience and the reasons why Saul Marantz, Edgar Villchur, Henry Kloss and a few ... preceded the transistorized Guitar-gods in the Listener's esteem for their contributions to ..at best breathtakingly Realistic reproduced sound. etc. etc.

That's just ONE aspect of the nondenumeruable Cost of the shitty sound quality that became STD via "insanely-great" New Stuff .. that came from young minds who had No Idea Why ... bad audio really. Sucks. to those who Know what Good reproduction sounds like.

Now for numbers 2), 3) and n: we'd have to take it to Religion forum ('hell' even the Digital-gods replacements are comical and utterly irrelevant to) Why the word [philosophy] ever came to exist. But I digress.

Anyway, Nice to see that someone in the Meeja is actually ..Just Sayin :-) At Last!
(..not that I expect much, next; Language murder still Isn't Punishable by tar + feathers. Yet.) so I expect that This 'Issue' shall join all the others: bereft in the digital-attention-span of that proverbial gnat. Y'know?

Uh what were we talkin about? the digi-voice speaking back the above: just sent me off to sleep. Zzzzzzzzzz