GMTA.. I had near a half-dozen of predecessors [quite unlike this Über-stylized morph] until ... they just seemed to fade ... away in these parts.

Didn't know they still had a still-working presence over-There.. I'd try for a decent swap with the Acura Plutocrat for such a spaceship but, as with the US demise of Citroën..
(for typ. Causes: unwillingness to change the hydraulic fluids -merely annually- and a dearth of service-types who could would even read ..about how that advanced car actually worked.)

Saab, over here, was marketed initially as the "Engineer's Car" (overall-design) and the idea of superior-engineering, implying a lesser-state?
of the Local lead-barges: just maybe pissed off the JIngoists aplenty. {sigh} I mean.. take a gander at "Style" here: the ''59 Cadillac El Dorado, say. Jejune-chrome-it-All ... R'Us

Lucky you!

Ed PS: Near-new Saab serviced; drove it away.. came right back. W.T.F. did you Do to my transmission!?
[the Good type of query intonation, though]
Seems they'd replaced fluid with a new synthetic and while the gearbox had indeed shifted nicely ... now: it was like er, buttery,
a distinction with a bloody-Good difference (as you seem to have noted already.)