IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Maybe the subheading to this forum should read "We are doomed"
http://fe2017.com/about/about-us/
Join us this November to learn why we dissent from the spinning heliocentric theory of cosmology. At the 2017 Flat Earth International Conference, we will uncover and debunk pseudo-scientific “facts” while presenting the true evidence which shockingly points to our existence on a flat, stationary plane.

Conference redux @
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/11/13/this-is-what-the-qa-session-at-a-flat-earth-conference-looks-like/
if the Flat Earth ever comes up in school. The same thing happened in each of their classes. They were both so excited to tell me that when their science teacher was telling the kids the Earth spins at 1,000 miles an hour and goes around the Sun, that the class erupted with abut a third of the class saying, “No, it doesn’t!”

I can only hope that last piece is because they all attend matching evangelical madrassas. But I'm not holding my breath.

WTF?!
New No!! you *fuel* !!! [/Peter Sellers] ... it's ALL really simple:

MRrrOWWwrrrrr. . .
New :0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New D'oh! Of course!!
New [small crash; ignore]
Expand Edited by Ashton Nov. 14, 2017, 04:45:58 PM EST
New Well, I have been to Fogo Island just off Newfoundland and climbed Brimstone Head.
The Flat Earth Society believes it to be one of the pillars of the earth. Quite definitely if you climb it and look out to the ocean you could see an edge! :)
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New no sailors in that bunch
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Maybe the subheading to this forum should read "We are doomed" - (scoenye) - (6)
         No!! you *fuel* !!! [/Peter Sellers] ... it's ALL really simple: - (Ashton) - (2)
             :0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
             D'oh! Of course!! -NT - (scoenye)
         [small crash; ignore] -NT - (Ashton)
         Well, I have been to Fogo Island just off Newfoundland and climbed Brimstone Head. - (a6l6e6x)
         no sailors in that bunch -NT - (boxley)

The names have been changed to protect the innocent.
90 ms