IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The actual <i>air</i> around here is getting *clammier by the day..
fumes from the firestorms..? nope, hardly a trace of that; this is the sorta 'clamminess' on one's forehead when awakening suddenly! from a particularly Real-istic, involved and sinister Dream-state.

* different from the aspect that rain is impending, also too..

It's not s'posed to be experienced in Waking-state. Usually.
New well if you want to go back under you can join the Donna Brazile dead pool
car crash, robbery gone wrong, hit and run etc
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Hillary's control of the DNC started in August, 2015. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
         The actual <i>air</i> around here is getting *clammier by the day.. - (Ashton) - (1)
             well if you want to go back under you can join the Donna Brazile dead pool - (boxley)
         Meh. Old news. - (Another Scott) - (13)
             Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much - (Ashton) - (4)
                 We'll have to agree to disagree. - (Another Scott) - (3)
                     OK, Drum spends vastly more time sleuthing out the barbarities.. - (Ashton) - (2)
                         You have to change things in order to get the power to change things - (drook) - (1)
                             Perhaps the most charitable characterization of - (Ashton)
             I knew you'd come back with the Perez talking points if I waited long enough. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                 Meh. -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                     Meh == 'flip coin' - (Ashton) - (3)
                         This is turning into 9-11 Truther / JFK / Illuminati level distractions, IMO. YMMV. -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                             I think we can find some common ground on this. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 Actual members of the Democratic Party supported an actual member of the Democratic Party. Shocking! -NT - (Another Scott)
                 "... Standard Operating Procedure for 15 years..." - (Another Scott) - (1)
                     My last: SOP can be cancerous, too, y'know? -NT - (mmoffitt)
         You'll be glad to hear Trump wants to sick the DoJ on Crooked Hillarry about that. - (a6l6e6x)

This country was built on the hope that one day we could all own a Batcave.
114 ms