IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Why doesn't Kelly just go ahead and put on a hood?
There was a time when you didn't confess to being a White Supremacist in polite company. With his lying rant about Congresswoman Wilson and the below, Former General Kelly has shown us pretty damned clearly that the time of being ashamed to be racist is over.
The White House chief of staff called Lee "an honorable man" who chose duty to his state over loyalty to a federal government.

"It was always loyalty to state first back in those days," Kelly said. "Now, it's different today."

He continued: "But the lack of an ability to compromise led to the Civil War. And men and women of good faith on both sides made their stand where their conscience had to make their stand," Kelly added, not making any mention of slavery -- a major facet of the Southern economy and a key benchmark that separated northern and southern states when they chose sides in the Civil War.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/31/politics/john-kelly-civil-war-fox-news/index.html

What a student of history. Former General Kelly is just plain ol' evil.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New And. lest there be any doubt...
Asked Monday if he felt like he needed to apologize for his comments about Wilson, Kelly said, "Oh, no. No. Never. Well, I'll apologize if I need to. But for something like that, absolutely not. I stand by my comments."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/30/politics/john-kelly-frederica-wilson-apologize/index.html
Translation: She's the wrong color for me to apologize and what are you complaining about? It's not like I lied about a human being or anything.

Guess where's he's from? The South? Bzzzt. He's from the Worthless Thumb.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Certainly not a man of honor.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Why doesn't Kelly just go ahead and put on a hood? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
         And. lest there be any doubt... - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Certainly not a man of honor. -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Wie geht es Ihnen?
40 ms