IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Full agreement.
Might not the matter be summarized more popularly by the oft-limned tale of the coin-dropped, then sought:

Man seen peering closely at ground near a lamppost, seeking.. seeking...
Woman passes by, asks "whatcha Doing?"
Man replies, "looking for that Gold Sovereign I dropped."
Woman asks, ~~ where did you drop it?
Man responds, "over there somewhere."
Woman asks, .."then why are you looking Here?"
Man replies ... ... well, there's more Light here.
Woman joins Consciousness Raising Group: all are familiar with Men and with certain Problems akin to above.
Men sneer at these shameless hussies, their "proud beauties nevertheless", etc. etc.
New Yes, a very nice summary.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Postlude (sorry.. my mind just has its own agenda)
Woman: Whadd'ya lose?

Seeker: It was this Byte-Coin, "PROOF that Math is Grreat!!! Complete and Error-free." It's shiny and has exquisite enameled layers from the Age of Enlightenment; see, I did come across here some differential equations (y'know, Great for making bridges, hydraulics and nuclear weapons) and even an area of Hilbert Space nearby: but my mind went blank when I peeked in; nothing but Feynman diagrams, talking it seemed .. for the longest time. What Day is this?)

Sorry again, this may be an offshoot of just catching a discussion of, whether we should (consider giving) robots, as AI umm "progresses": Civil Rights-just-like-humans. [??]

(I blame this on Drumpf+firestorms and the whole fucking Zeitgeist du jour. And Leibniz.)
     Math note.. re recent exchanges of a seminal er, Class? - (Ashton) - (4)
         Well, we hope it is so at any rate. - (mmoffitt) - (3)
             Full agreement. - (Ashton) - (2)
                 Yes, a very nice summary. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Postlude (sorry.. my mind just has its own agenda) - (Ashton)

I'm a Mog! Half man, half dog -- I'm my own best friend!
64 ms