IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New "But banking lobbyists argued that the rule would unleash a flood of class-action lawsuits..."
And why, pray tell, would that be? Couldn't be that there's been a "flood of unethical, fraudulent activity" perpetrated by the vaunted residents of the pissy little island between the Hudson and East Rivers, could it? I mean, I MEAN, the unmitigated gall of these bastards and their stooges in the Senate: "You can't do this to us BECAUSE we're so damned guilty!"
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New the Horror is the fact that the Corruption is involuted, thus
when you apply [n!] re Lie#1, Lie#2 ... Lie (n+1)
So Soon ya gets so far from Lie#1 that the hippocampus rebels: Clearly the Bannon-formula for scatter-shots-per-minute, daily.

Goebbels would be so Proud of his AI-enabled Successors here in Weimar II, The Dethpicabelth.
     Here's What Happened Among Republicans a Few Hours After Jeff Flake's Speech - (Ashton) - (21)
         "But banking lobbyists argued that the rule would unleash a flood of class-action lawsuits..." - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             the Horror is the fact that the Corruption is involuted, thus - (Ashton)
         The attack is on Trump's character, not his agenda. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (18)
             Bingo. -NT - (Another Scott)
             his character doesnt matter, his agenda is whats important. Or so I was told repeatedly -NT - (boxley) - (14)
                 "People are policy." Both matter because character guides policy. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott) - (6)
                     obviously you disagree with Patricia Ireland then -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                         Linky, please. - (Another Scott) - (4)
                             on your points in this post of yours I mostly agree - (boxley) - (3)
                                 I'm sorry that Bill killed your dog and insulted your mother. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                     sorry it took 17 years to decide character is important also, you will figure it out eventually :-) -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                         Logic Error 666: all-inclusive pettifogging -NT - (Ashton)
                 By whom? - (drook) - (6)
                     No, we're not. His policies were. -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                         Pretty sure I was talking about Trump -NT - (drook) - (3)
                             I think CRC is saying we're not all in the same Box, so to speak. >;-p -NT - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                 Boo. Hiss. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                 Box-ing is now an intramural sport ..next to arm-rasslin? -NT - (Ashton)
                         I have no idea what your talking about -NT - (drook)
             Here it is in a picture. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                 [in Colbert's mincing send-up voice, natch]: - (Ashton)

Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I'll BEAT YOU WITH until you realize who's in command.
60 ms