IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New The thick plotens.
CNN)The head of a data analytics company linked to the Trump campaign contacted WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange in 2016 regarding thousands of Hillary Clinton's emails kept on a private server while she was secretary of state, according to four sources familiar with the outreach.

Alexander Nix, the chief executive of Cambridge Analytica, sent an email to several people including top Donald Trump donor Rebekah Mercer, relaying that he had emailed Assange seeking access to emails from Clinton's private server to turn them into a searchable database for the campaign or a pro-Trump political action committee, two of the sources said.

Cambridge Analytica was hired in the summer of 2016 as part of the Trump campaign's three-pronged data operation, which was led by Brad Parscale and overseen by Trump's son-in-law, Jared Kushner. No one from the Trump campaign was copied on the email, the sources said. Nix sent the email in summer 2016, two sources said, but it is not clear whether he sent it before or after Cambridge Analytica was brought onto the campaign.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/25/politics/cambridge-analytica-julian-assange-wikileaks-clinton-emails/index.html
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Wikileaks is a front for Russian Intelligence
I repeat, Wikileaks is a front for Russian Intelligence.

And this is from 2015.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I don't know. Possible, perhaps even probable.
But not entirely unsympathetic to Matt Taibbi's argument that the Russians are just not that organized. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Counter to that supposition, though
would be the (thus. far. "released-by-the-Face of Facebook") actual Ads commissioned from that current State Oligarchy) Also too: the AI-diabolically*-targetted recipients thereof..
Either.. several ad hoc 'groups' -OR- a concerted effort, no?

* Is that a 'free-service' of the so-Very-accommodating $$-Arm of the Book of Face/can Anyone play in this disinformation gala? Dastards everywhere Want To Know.
More and More: this particular Wanna-Be-a-Quadrillionaire oligarch ... bears deep Inspection via all the usual Means.
New Yes, Facebook lets you use it
How else would you be confident there's a receptive audience for you to pay to reach?
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook Oct. 27, 2017, 06:34:56 PM EDT
     The thick plotens. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
         Wikileaks is a front for Russian Intelligence - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
             I don't know. Possible, perhaps even probable. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                 Counter to that supposition, though - (Ashton) - (1)
                     Yes, Facebook lets you use it - (drook)

+++ATH
66 ms