IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New True. But, Real Ale is worth it. ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New While you pretend the smiley enjoy these stats
https://www.cdc.gov/alcohol/fact-sheets/alcohol-use.htm

The difference in downsides is many orders of magnitude out there.
New Heh.
When you don't count things like a teenager's death from jumping out a window after eating or smoking pot as a "pot related death" or the three of my friends who died when stoners plowed into them I-5 "pot related deaths", you can make your stats look very good. "But there aren't any pot related deaths! It's safe." Please.

Also, show me the stat about alcohol, after light, transient use, permanently affecting the brain's neural network. Go ahead. I'll wait.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New I'll grant you 100 deaths per year
Vastly overstating reality, but hey, I'm generous that way. My orders of magnitude statement holds.
     One for MM. - (Another Scott) - (35)
         Thanks. - (mmoffitt) - (34)
             Then we don't know enough to ban it -NT - (drook) - (25)
                 Read much? Preliminary evidence (and Scott's posted anecdotal evidence) suggests we do. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                     We have more evidence against trans fat - (drook) - (4)
                         He doesn't blame crisco for his childhood friend deaths - (crazy)
                         I'm not a fan of "two wrongs make a right" thinking. YMMV. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             But 3 rights make a left -NT - (crazy)
                         Outrage agains't Crisco . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Even with her (IIRC) bad experiences with it, she thinks it should be legal. -NT - (Another Scott) - (18)
                         Maybe her neural network has been adversely affected. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                             Or recognises her very small set of one - (crazy) - (16)
                                 And we know this empirically how? - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                     well you do have a rather largish population of the buzzed to study in several states -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                         At least the ones left who didn't freak out and jump out of a hotel window, anyway. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             How many are those? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                 Fuck lives. I'm suggesting we make decisions based upon scientific evidence. - (mmoffitt)
                                     You aren't calling for further study, you're calling for a ban - (drook) - (10)
                                         No I'm not. Smoke another one. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                             Catch 22 - (drook) - (8)
                                                 It's pretty simple, really. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                     Simple for you maybe - (crazy) - (6)
                                                         Even I recognize legalization will win. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                             You won't get what you want - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                 I never suggested I would. Stupid seems to be the guiding principle in this country. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                     Oh, I agree with you - (crazy)
                                                             Interesting how you group those three all together. How about 1 & 3 because, 2 in spite of? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                 The Assassination President was a good thing? - (mmoffitt)
             Many things are addictive to some people. - (malraux) - (4)
                 True. But, Real Ale is worth it. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                     While you pretend the smiley enjoy these stats - (crazy) - (2)
                         Heh. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             I'll grant you 100 deaths per year - (crazy)
             I see your one anecdotal meaningless story and raise you real stats of lost lives avoided - (crazy) - (2)
                 The Daily Fail? Really? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Fine. How about PBS? - (crazy)

It's only Monday, and that is already the dumbest question of the week.
81 ms