IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New a Bully Stand! and impeachable only (via the sleazy sarcasm employed?)
Shall return, follow-up on this topic anon as/when domiciles n'such have become less Jello-like in consistency. While my math chops are quite inadequate to 'testing Proofs of' say, (irony so delicious? as:) sorta verifying the Incompleteness of Anything ..to an extent which scares Math Profs into er, cowardice !?

Maybe why I latched on to The Relief of-absolute-Cant, I thought) brought us by Kurt.
Dunno if there be any useful similarities re the Non-denumerable (but Comparable!) "Infinities"/first grammatically-correct use of a plural there?? as also must have shattered some sets of 4 x 5" card-sets so oft seen in lectures du My jour.

..to be continued. Don't sweat such 'stings' as you say; yours *was* the braver, Truthier path and you Stayed.. as the Roman signature-Marathon-runner opined/just before he is said to have fallen dead from exhaustion:

Rejoice! We Conquer!!

;^>
New It's alive! Good to see you
--

Drew
New Go have a shower, you're all sooty and reek of smoke. Been playing with matches again?
Great to see you!
New Thanks! And VERY GLAD to know you're safe.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Missed Y'All.. while plotting courses: !=orange-glow-in-sky direction.
     Think arithmetic is "basic"? Think again. - (drook) - (15)
         Neat. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Russell, Whitehead and later Goedel showed me arithmetic isn't easy. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (10)
             Early on the page they mention being inspired by Russell's "Principia" - (Another Scott) - (9)
                 More on Gödel. - (Another Scott) - (8)
                     Kurt has always been my hero. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                         a Bully Stand! and impeachable only (via the sleazy sarcasm employed?) - (Ashton) - (4)
                             It's alive! Good to see you -NT - (drook)
                             Go have a shower, you're all sooty and reek of smoke. Been playing with matches again? -NT - (CRConrad)
                             Thanks! And VERY GLAD to know you're safe. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                 Missed Y'All.. while plotting courses: !=orange-glow-in-sky direction. -NT - (Ashton)
                         Math-Man after my own heart: - (Ashton) - (1)
                             Mathematics is an interesting game. Too bad it's so broadly misapplied and misunderstood. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Makes me miss Ben Tilly. -NT - (static)
         And no mention of Nicolas Bourbaki? :) - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Mea Culpa and thanks! -NT - (mmoffitt)

(to borrow Ashton's excellent phrase)
43 ms