IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I never suggested I would. Stupid seems to be the guiding principle in this country.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     One for MM. - (Another Scott) - (35)
         Thanks. - (mmoffitt) - (34)
             Then we don't know enough to ban it -NT - (drook) - (25)
                 Read much? Preliminary evidence (and Scott's posted anecdotal evidence) suggests we do. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                     We have more evidence against trans fat - (drook) - (4)
                         He doesn't blame crisco for his childhood friend deaths - (crazy)
                         I'm not a fan of "two wrongs make a right" thinking. YMMV. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             But 3 rights make a left -NT - (crazy)
                         Outrage agains't Crisco . . . - (Andrew Grygus)
                     Even with her (IIRC) bad experiences with it, she thinks it should be legal. -NT - (Another Scott) - (18)
                         Maybe her neural network has been adversely affected. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                             Or recognises her very small set of one - (crazy) - (16)
                                 And we know this empirically how? - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                     well you do have a rather largish population of the buzzed to study in several states -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                         At least the ones left who didn't freak out and jump out of a hotel window, anyway. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                             How many are those? - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                 Fuck lives. I'm suggesting we make decisions based upon scientific evidence. - (mmoffitt)
                                     You aren't calling for further study, you're calling for a ban - (drook) - (10)
                                         No I'm not. Smoke another one. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                             Catch 22 - (drook) - (8)
                                                 It's pretty simple, really. - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                                     Simple for you maybe - (crazy) - (6)
                                                         Even I recognize legalization will win. - (mmoffitt) - (5)
                                                             You won't get what you want - (crazy) - (2)
                                                                 I never suggested I would. Stupid seems to be the guiding principle in this country. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                     Oh, I agree with you - (crazy)
                                                             Interesting how you group those three all together. How about 1 & 3 because, 2 in spite of? -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                 The Assassination President was a good thing? - (mmoffitt)
             Many things are addictive to some people. - (malraux) - (4)
                 True. But, Real Ale is worth it. ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt) - (3)
                     While you pretend the smiley enjoy these stats - (crazy) - (2)
                         Heh. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                             I'll grant you 100 deaths per year - (crazy)
             I see your one anecdotal meaningless story and raise you real stats of lost lives avoided - (crazy) - (2)
                 The Daily Fail? Really? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     Fine. How about PBS? - (crazy)

You just don't see sideburns like that anymore!
69 ms