IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New science confirms it

Yeah, there's a link between flipping your shit over grammar and having negative character traits. In fact, it's accurate enough that you can even get a sense on what type of asshole your average Grammar Nazi is, based on the mistakes they prefer to focus on. Here, read this and discover what kind (if any) you are:

Hey! My name is Pat and I'm interested in sharing a house with other students who are serious abuot there schoolwork but who also know how to relax and have fun. I like to play tennis and love old school rap. If your someone who likes that kind of thing too, maybe we would mkae good housemates.

If your first instinct is that the only way you'd share a house with Pat is if said house is on fire and you get to chain them to a wall, then you're A) probably an introvert, as they're more sensitive to grammar and typos, and B) absolutely correct, because that message comes from research done by linguists at the University of Michigan, and it's specifically manufactured to infuriate people who care about grammar. Researchers made test subjects read emails from a "potential future housemate" with a deliberately unisex name, and then assess what kind of person this was. Their answers were cross-referenced with a Big Five personality test the subjects also took, and a pattern of assholery emerged. Less open and more conscientious people seem to be particularly sensitive to typos, while people are more likely to correct grammar the less agreeable their personality is.

http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-things-you-secretly-suspected-confirmed-by-science_p2/

Satan (impatiently) to Newcomer: The trouble with you Chicago people is, that you think you are the best people down here; whereas you are merely the most numerous.
- - - Mark Twain, "Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar" 1897
New We'll played
Opening the story with "Yeah".
--

Drew
New I saw what you did their.
New Ha!
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New I have to admit this, because it shows the universe has a sense of humor
That was a swypo. I posted that from my phone and didn't notice what it had done until you pointed it out.
--

Drew
New "Emoji: (thumbs-up)"
     science confirms it - (lincoln) - (5)
         We'll played - (drook) - (4)
             I saw what you did their. -NT - (CRConrad) - (3)
                 Ha! -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 I have to admit this, because it shows the universe has a sense of humor - (drook) - (1)
                     "Emoji: (thumbs-up)" -NT - (CRConrad)

Paranoimia!
79 ms