IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Well, she said something now.
(CNN) Hillary Clinton said in an interview with CNN on Wednesday that she will donate the money Harvey Weinstein contributed to her political campaigns after multiple sexual assault allegations were leveled against the powerful Hollywood mogul.

Clinton, in an interview with CNN's Fareed Zakaria as part of her ongoing book tour, said she was "sick" and "shocked" when she found out about the sexual assault allegations, first revealed in a bombshell report by The New York Times and then further reported in a detailed report by The New Yorker.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/11/politics/hillary-clinton-harvey-weinstein-fareed-zakaria-cnntv/index.html

HTH.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New yabbut she is donating it to the clinton foundation :-)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Which at least does not use funds to bribe FL attorney general!
Or pay Baron's Boy Scout fees.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Deplorable.
And despicable.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New I agree, donating the money to your own tool is both
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     well there is one thing you can absolutely count on the clintons for - (boxley) - (7)
         Returning his donations is to support him in my book. -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
             Agreed. Why make him more wealthy? -NT - (mmoffitt)
         Well, she said something now. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             yabbut she is donating it to the clinton foundation :-) -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                 Which at least does not use funds to bribe FL attorney general! - (a6l6e6x)
                 Deplorable. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                     I agree, donating the money to your own tool is both -NT - (boxley)

Never date a Psych major.
73 ms