IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New When you add just these two things together ...
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
Expand Edited by mmoffitt Oct. 13, 2017, 08:22:04 AM EDT
New Whocouldaknowed
--

Drew
New Perhaps my greatest miscalculation.
I've admitted being wrong about this before. But, I genuinely believed that when the knuckle-draggers that voted for him had their healthcare taken away from them by him, there'd be riots in the streets. And that's essentially what he's done.

I'll look again at 538 in a week or so, but I'd wager my pre-War Gibson banjo that his support will be holding steady at 38% or so and that 38% is comprised almost entirely of the very people he just screwed over bigly.

They're too frickin' stupid to be saved. OTOH, they very richly deserve it.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Trump explanation on way to helicopter.
He does not want to enrich the health insurance companies. He listed several of the big companies.

His "followers", sheep with brains to match, will buy it. Some may see the light, but only after being diagnosed with cancer while on the Trump insurance plan.

If he really wanted to not enrich the health insurance companies he would be preaching single payer.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     When you add just these two things together ... - (mmoffitt) - (3)
         Whocouldaknowed -NT - (drook) - (2)
             Perhaps my greatest miscalculation. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 Trump explanation on way to helicopter. - (a6l6e6x)

For the time being, let's leave him in the infirmary with a defenseless female half-wit with no survival instincts.
39 ms