IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New sorrows of an annuitant
Whereas BDS formerly commanded my time in blocks of eight hours (plus the penumbra of commute), now that I am released from that servitude the frau appears to believe that these hours are at her disposal, to be apportioned out for errands, for household tasks, for uncompensated services of clerical, editorial, quasi-paralegal characters in bite-sized assignments that carve such free time as is left to me into useless fragments. I am an easygoing, almost uxorious character, but after carrying this woman economically for seven of the past eight years, I am inclined to dig in my heels and claim for myself vast stretches of unencumbered hours. True, we’re not yet at the fortnight mark, but I’m not keen for bad precedents to settle in.

cordially,
New I may have related this story before...
Shortly after my dad retired at ~ 56 he told me:

"I'm going to have to get a part-time job so that I can have some free time."

:-)

My step-mom said in a recent visit that she lost about 10 pounds after she retired because now she is always on her feet, moving around, working in the yard, etc., rather than sitting for hours at a desk.

Enjoy!

Cheers,
Scott.
New The tiniest of tiny violins...
...it plays for thee.
New you need a gym membership at planet fitness only $10 a month
after a few months she may notice that you are not all muscly but a cheap way to get out of the house for a few hours a day
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New As they say, "Behind every successful man ..."
... stands a nagging wife." :0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     sorrows of an annuitant - (rcareaga) - (4)
         I may have related this story before... - (Another Scott)
         The tiniest of tiny violins... - (pwhysall)
         you need a gym membership at planet fitness only $10 a month - (boxley)
         As they say, "Behind every successful man ..." - (mmoffitt)

Houston, we have a problem.
67 ms