IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New But they'll only replace him.
Do not discount that 39%'s ability to reach lower. Remember Dubya? How many think Dubya was as bad or worse than Drumpf? *They* are the true problem and there's no fixing them. I'm heading over to my local brick and mortar Nobles and Barnes to see if they have this in stock. I'll post a review when I finish reading it, but from the excerpts, this country's people - or at least a significant minority - are hopeless.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New A bit late, but ..you know.. *This*

“This is an important book—the indispensable book—for understanding America in the age of Trump. It’s an eye-opening history filled with brilliant insights, a saga of how we were always susceptible to fantasy, from the Puritan fanatics to the talk-radio and Internet wackos who mix show business, hucksterism, and conspiracy theories. Even the parts you think you know already are put into an eye-opening context.”—Walter Isaacson, #1 New York Times bestselling author of Leonardo da Vinci

Maybe this author shall successfully tie-together the Works of auch harbingers as:

Sinclair Lewis in 1935!, "It Can't Happen Here"

Many of the apocalypse-themed sci-fi and other tales.

The properly comprehended Nastiness derived froom The Puritans' Gawd-awful recipes for leading a Mizzuble Liff instead of a Real life.

Twain, Kurt V., Pratchett, H.L. Mencken, Leibniz! ... and the best of the many Warnings/subtle or LOUD.

Maybe.. Dew tell what you see.
     'A Duty to Warn" - (Ashton) - (5)
         Yes, he looks to be quite ill. - (mmoffitt) - (4)
             But "the people" don't have our finger on the button -NT - (drook) - (3)
                 Yup. Nor the power to destroy the federal government, also too. :-/ -NT - (Another Scott)
                 But they'll only replace him. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                     A bit late, but ..you know.. *This* - (Ashton)

Yes, no, maybe so.
42 ms