IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New TPM on the "You'll find out.." photo-op with WH crew + Wives [+ innuendo] on 10-5.
Here.

POTUS and FLOTUS stood side-by-side in the middle of more than a dozen couples who were lined up for an official photo. CJCS Dunford and his wife stood to their left. An unidentified military leader and his wife stood to POTUS’ right.

“Tell us when you’re ready,” POTUS told the photographer. “Be careful, don’t push.”

“Our faces are tired,” one of the spouses joked.

A couple of seconds later, POTUS pointed around the room and asked members of the pool, “you guys know what this represents?”

“Tell us,” one reporter responded.

“Maybe it’s the calm before the storm,” POTUS replied.

“What’s the storm?” another reporter asked. “On Iran? On ISIS? On what?”

“We have the world’s great military people,” POTUS replied. “Thank you all for coming.”

Kristen Welker of NBC News asked, “what storm Mr. President?”

“You’ll find out,” POTUS replied.

“Give us a hint on your Iran decision,” another reporter asked.

POTUS said “thank you, everybody” and pool was ushered out of the room.

THIS NUT-CASE *STILL HAS* UNFETTERED ACCESS TO THE LAUNCH CODES.
New ya never heard the phrase "he is fuckin wiv these people?"
He knows what the reaction is. Presidential no. Typical NYC (sorry queens) bravagaddio (yeah its a thing)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Or, reality show business!
He must have that constant attention.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I doubt that.
Not a single Google hit for "bravagaddio", so no, I don't think that's "a thing".

You mean braggadocio or bravado, perhaps?
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New nyc combo of both
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     TPM on the "You'll find out.." photo-op with WH crew + Wives [+ innuendo] on 10-5. - (Ashton) - (4)
         ya never heard the phrase "he is fuckin wiv these people?" - (boxley) - (3)
             Or, reality show business! - (a6l6e6x)
             I doubt that. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                 nyc combo of both -NT - (boxley)

A poodle is literally a wolf in sheep's clothing.
115 ms