IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New NYT summarizes the perfectly-100%-Gross response of the Savage-in-Chief's week
NYT

In the dis-US, the newest religion in ascendance? Atavism by a landslide.
Watch your Back (Front, both Sides and--given shooters from 3rd story windows--Top also.)

Let us not forget either: All those gutless minions of whatever-label: to-a-Man (and some Women)
manifestly failing: to remove a diseased person from the daily imperiling of the entire dis-USA.

Carrion
You've never been closer to randomly becoming a piece of that:
for the entire period of this flat-dereliction of Duty of most all of The Elected Eloi.
New It's great to be back. </sarcasm>
Having been in the UK for the previous two weeks, I cannot overstate my disappointment to be back in the USA.

I mean, ..., I mean we actually have a President of the United States who is unashamed to make a speech like this. And that fricking moron maintains a 39% approval rating. This has got to be among the worst places in the world. I really, really don't want to live in America anymore.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Welcome home. What did you end up doing about your cell phone while you were over there?
New Sorry.. your attempt at cognitive dissonance?
It succeeded.
New My work here is done.
Until next time. :-)

Cheers,
Scott.
New Rofl!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New I just skipped it.
Wifi was widely available, so when I needed to, I sent the one-way text. But in the main, I used email. Strangely (or maybe not) didn't miss it at all! ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

New Some of the 39% have no idea what an island is!
Hail the great teacher!

Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Also, give him credit for two things.
1. He is willing to share freshly acquired knowledge.
2. He did not say "bigly water".
Alex

-- Isaac Asimov
New Nor "Yuge" water.
bcnu,
Mikem

New the other 43% have no idea what pussy communists is and are howling about haiti
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     NYT summarizes the perfectly-100%-Gross response of the Savage-in-Chief's week - (Ashton) - (10)
         It's great to be back. </sarcasm> - (mmoffitt) - (9)
             Welcome home. What did you end up doing about your cell phone while you were over there? -NT - (Another Scott) - (4)
                 Sorry.. your attempt at cognitive dissonance? - (Ashton) - (2)
                     My work here is done. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                         Rofl! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                 I just skipped it. - (mmoffitt)
             Some of the 39% have no idea what an island is! - (a6l6e6x) - (3)
                 Also, give him credit for two things. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Nor "Yuge" water. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                 the other 43% have no idea what pussy communists is and are howling about haiti -NT - (boxley)

A colonoscopy, while eerily similar, is probably better than politics.
89 ms