IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Snooze you lose. ;-) (Still no Summary text on Congress.gov)
New Yabut it's better than Conyers' bill, right? ;0)
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Please do NOT buy this book. - (mmoffitt) - (46)
         heh. - (Another Scott) - (31)
             Oh, $DEITY. It's even worse than I imagined. - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                 If Hillary had charisma - (drook) - (29)
                     It's the unconscionable lies about what Bernie promoted that troubled me. And they're repeated here. - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                         The butt-hurt is amazing. - (Another Scott) - (23)
                             Yep, they're certainly different all right. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                 And yet Hillary had a workable plan to do just that. Woulda been great, huh. -NT - (Another Scott) - (21)
                                     By continuing to pay the banksters? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                                         You know she answered that, in detail, months ago... - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                             Like I said ... - (mmoffitt)
                                             Please don't misunderstand me. We want the same thing. We want Drumpf defeated. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                                                 She lost because of Comey. Bernie had been a non-factor for months. -NT - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                                     I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about the almost half of Democratic voters who supported him. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                                         Why not wait and read the book before making so many assumptions about it? -NT - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                                             She's got enough Wall Street money. She doesn't need mine. ;0) - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                                                 Except that she got millions of more votes than Bernie or Donnie. Yeah, she's a nobody.... -NT - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                                     And lost. I'm telling you, listening to her is going to result in a Trump re-election. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                                         She's.Not.Running.Again. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                                             That.Doesnt.Mean.She.Cant.Influence.The.DNC.And.Set.The.Tone.Of.The.Next.Primary. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                                                 (sigh) - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                                                     There is something she could do. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                         Read more carefully. "Some". -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                             Conceding the point that her book is unhelpful? If so, great. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                     millions? really? here is how you can help - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                                         Good $DEITY, Bill. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                             You did? Still? Why? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                                                         I'm sure I could get you a free-subscription to 'Human Events', Bill - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                             naw, ya gotta remember the wild carrot stalks are not fuzzy - (boxley)
                     I'm beginning to think charisma sucks. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                         Anybody who wants to be in charge should not be in charge - (crazy) - (2)
                             Yup, that's the one I meant. - (CRConrad)
                             Douglas Adams basically said that. - (static)
         Unrealistic over promising is how you build . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
             See above. Keep the myth alive. But don't come crying when Drumpf wins re-election. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                 Thought experiment - (drook) - (10)
                     Nope. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                         Bernie's "let us" was just him. Nobody he needed would join him. Real life is a cruel mistress... -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
                             And yet ... - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                 And yet... - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     Re: And yet... - (rcsteiner) - (2)
                                         Zooks! Howdy stranger! - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             Re: Zooks! Howdy stranger! - (rcsteiner)
                                     Dang. Should have made the bet. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         Snooze you lose. ;-) (Still no Summary text on Congress.gov) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             Yabut it's better than Conyers' bill, right? ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
         she is entitled to make a buck, now I was listening to something the other day and a name popped up - (boxley)

CROP CIRCLES APPEAR ON HUMAN HEADS!
75 ms