IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Recent.. (and growing, per today's reports) use of acid/other corrosives in Europe..
causes me to Hope that--that which I dub Phlogiston--just DOESN'T get mentioned in ANY fucking-Asshole-based-'log' somewhere..

{{sigh}}
Not being Cute here.. in some ways it is GOOD that so-many ARE so-Ignorant of 'science-in-general' and especially [given modrin complexity in n-Products] even rather simple.. Chemistry!

Curious if.. any Here have deduced/grokked-close-enough? what this IS, as mentioned by moi obliquely [ enough?! ] several times in recent years
[and of course You'unses have demonstrated that you Do Possess the wits not-to-have Blurted!]

If you think you Know, please send a missive to Moi/first-name) At [vom] with the usual suffix, == world's simplest addy? I guess.

ie IF this gets a mention on ... ...
the IDIOT-WEB as may well KILL-off CIVILIZATION, maybe even in a trice? with certain confluences
--> Well. You. Know. what just a handful of the Informed-Deranged have-done ergo /// WILL DO, etc. ad nauseum.

Just look around..
New you talkin about the "holy water"? glass bowls ice and wooden spoons come to mind :-)
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Recent.. (and growing, per today's reports) use of acid/other corrosives in Europe.. - (Ashton) - (1)
         you talkin about the "holy water"? glass bowls ice and wooden spoons come to mind :-) -NT - (boxley)

Everybody thinks Massachusetts is rude. The state bird is a human hand ...
30 ms