My sample tiptoe through the 16 PAGES of DISSES-mostly: gave >90% a flat ONE (or LESS if they could) *
And..AND.. one would think that the über-Trendy denizens of the Big Saucer-shaped House in Cupertino WOULD be in their $278 er maybe 500 now? Designer-sweats,
all jes a-runnin-around-like-Topsy in that Big-saucer, to-stay-slim n'stuff, All The Time, ergo:

Experiencing first-hand the (apparent) Unreliability of their Over-priced dongle-thing: ALREADY!! without even seeing this overwhelming [-] feedback (if any Apple-droid ever peeks in there?)
Wouldn'cha Think?

(As por moi.. were I to sleuth-out the necessary decent-DACs + conversion-App as seem to exist,) for extracting truly HIGH-fidelity reproduction of 'KDFC'-web Classical material:
I too would USE my i6S PHONE JACK appropriately (and likely care at some point too: that this is ALSO a MIC-input,) as might become useful if I wanted to get KDFC
where ... no FM-signal survives AND also thus use a DECENT mic! for just phone usage. Because Fidelity rocks. Period.

Jeez, I wonder what the science~iggerant masses do? when confronting this small-clusterfuck, also see the Consternation which a casual/CAREless 'decision' by Timmy-boy: does to their Own sensibilities?
Should be fun to see IF the Gigantic-Phone-$$$ guys shall ever parse adequately the Pissed-off-ishness in just these 16 pages on their own site.

We so Spoiled-geek-types :-0

Ed: oTpy