(And especially tonight's: (presumably-last..) episode) ...er, * Rose/ Bannon: for anyone That-far out of all the loops:

Moi recommends that anyone still-In the I.G.M. ..at least conceptually
finds and reviews: any missed parts over the week, while paying max-Attention to every phrase, gesture within Tonight's
almost.. mutual(?).. stab at some basic Truthiness-about-Drumpf. (And Himself. Rose peers into a bit of B's childhood, even.)

What I ~Mean Is:
1) Each of us may think that We Know Bannon (quite close-enough "for government work") as the derogatory phrase goes.

2) For as long as you can manage, try to suspend-disbelief/i.e. that Bannon is merely:
regurgitating a polished narrative, the expression of which reveals little about his actual 'opinion' of The Drumpf
... or about his proffered 'Actual' outline of how his/Drumpf's Master-Plan *IS* now being implemented (as Bannon Would say: brilliantly.)

3) See thus--what you Can--of how this man weaves, some logically cohesive, philosophical (claimed-) Principles within the above dialogues towards his assertion of Brilliance(!),
while--implicitly--simply eliding the "anti-Qualities?" which most [here] have consistently deemed ~illustrative of a [diseased mentation, say] yet..

4) Bannon pays so little attention to Rose's (usually well-phrased/concise rebuttals) via his sometimes eloquent description of the ingredients-Missing within Drumpf
('Ingredients' which many would agree hint at the Best of Murican 'Values', yet which Drumpf appears to ignore, deride? via his immanent obfuscatory rhetoric. Or just can't comprehend.

Should you do the assigned homework (going along with this claimed Drumpf-Bannon mutual-admiration-Society, for a time), there's a Pop-Quiz next:
W.T.F. is --> *Your* overall take on the little-grey-cells status within both-halves {complementarily} of this Duo (when in each other's presence ..literally or via other connections??

Bannon summarizes Some rather clear also merited excoriations of the by-whatever-epithet Murican 'Elite', 'Deep--or as Rand suggested--Shallow State
despised also too by various of us [here.] But something seems missing in his mentation.

What I can't reconcile is ~~ that Bannon can express so lucidly much of his permanent-Winter-of-Discontent mindset, yet fail-utterly to Grok even a lttle:
The Odious aspects of this Duo's any idea of what 'Great' might Mean. He IS literate and manifestly capable of clear descriptives. And yet.. a FAIL in this crucial "inability to Notice?"

..just another Emotional invalid all-along? (Actually: the Both) Maybe that's all the 'explanations' we Get ..or Need(?) :-/