Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New My RD 350 didn't even meet your weight limit
And that thing was pretty minimal.
--

Drew
New Heh-squared :-)
For my then-S.O. I purchased a new Yellow! '70 RD-250 (IIRC its model) because, assuredly she did not need to strive for --> Zoooomitude! y'know? RD-350 == overkill, that was fershure.
I can't recall my impressions in test-ride of that machine.. obv. it passed the test..
I deemed that RD-250 wasn't a "too-short-wheel-base" Killer like: whatever they called The Triples, wayback(?)

It Was however, entirely powerful-enough to get any witless-tyro into Trouble, and I don't recall thinking.. say.. "Hmm this thing handles 'Superbly!", meaning, it was OK but not to-Die-for/umm, Bad analogy..
Concluded that I would not be killing-off My Lovely with a machine powerful-enough to BE deadly (except via unwisest Ego-error of its pilot; there's no Insurance against that (!)
(If that makes sufficient sense.)

She did manage to drop the plot once, get a 'dueling-scar' on cheek, but that was just Learning-stuff; both she/machine survived the pairing :-)
Pass-storming in the Sierras: 3 bikes; two females + moi (on H. 500-Four) ... sleeping-bags under The Milky Way and like that. Bliss..

Carrion
Don't let your bike Lead you to That..
New The 350 was more than enough for a noob
They were really tail-heavy; you could get the front end airborne in most of the first 2 gears. I only did it by accident once, merging into traffic with a passenger holding on tight.
--

Drew
     Command line history is evil - (crazy) - (58)
         Laziness needs balance. - (static)
         Re: Command line history is evil - (rcsteiner) - (56)
             2007? - (crazy) - (55)
                 2012! - (rcsteiner) - (54)
                     And the award for "Longest Setup for the Least Payoff" goes to ... -NT - (drook) - (53)
                         (chuckle!) -NT - (Another Scott)
                         Agreed -NT - (crazy) - (51)
                             But since we're here ... - (drook) - (50)
                                 Nope. - (malraux) - (49)
                                     That's the thing about nostalgia - (drook) - (48)
                                         Yup. Nostalgia ain't what it used to be. -NT - (malraux) - (2)
                                             It never is. -NT - (static) - (1)
                                                 It used to be -NT - (drook)
                                         Some of us, of course are quite beyond lures of such wistfulness.. - (Ashton) - (44)
                                             I don't miss kick-starting -NT - (drook) - (43)
                                                 Obligatory... - (Another Scott) - (42)
                                                     *cough* ..you rang? Indeed was I correct in that assessment: - (Ashton) - (38)
                                                         Compression release is for pussies - (drook) - (7)
                                                             I'll bet a bunch of 1-armed barnstormers thought that too. ;-) - (Another Scott)
                                                             Umm.. Me/pussy then - (Ashton) - (5)
                                                                 carry some deer whistles in yer pocket for when you encounter priusses - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                     Always glad to hear about clever Lads of any stripe :-) will grab a few, too. - (Ashton)
                                                                     Do deer whistles work? - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                         "behavior alteration in response to the whistle (little to none in the majority of cases)" - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                             still.. prolly pretty low-audio-level if car at low speeds :-/ er, more deafening-silence. - (Ashton)
                                                         Thanks for the clip. - (Another Scott) - (29)
                                                             Second the music-diss.. - (Ashton) - (28)
                                                                 The sound doesn't tweak my nostalgia bits -NT - (drook) - (27)
                                                                     Me neither, but it's interesting. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                         Et tu, Brute? - (Ashton)
                                                                     Kinda agree re all Vee twins.. - (Ashton) - (24)
                                                                         My friend in Dayton had a bunch of Honda V-twins. - (Another Scott) - (23)
                                                                             Paid little attention to such as these, alas - (Ashton) - (22)
                                                                                 My RD 350 didn't even meet your weight limit - (drook) - (2)
                                                                                     Heh-squared :-) - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                         The 350 was more than enough for a noob - (drook)
                                                                                 Going electric. - (static) - (16)
                                                                                     All good points. - (Ashton) - (13)
                                                                                         I assume until there are breakthroughs... - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                                                             Fair weather is the rub. - (malraux)
                                                                                             Has a conceptual C.G. problem, alas. - (Ashton) - (10)
                                                                                                 Good points. - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                                                                     PS.. re that top pic - (Ashton) - (8)
                                                                                                         ignore, forgot the link -NT - (boxley)
                                                                                                         put a battery in one of these I would be interested - (boxley) - (5)
                                                                                                             I don't understand those - (drook) - (3)
                                                                                                                 They're 3-wheel go-carts. For adults. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                                                                                 It is an opening - (scoenye)
                                                                                                                 People still buy 'em. - (static)
                                                                                                             Highway police bait! :) -NT - (a6l6e6x)
                                                                                                         Good points, but... - (Another Scott)
                                                                                     Tesla isn't just focused on cars - (drook) - (1)
                                                                                         And home power, etc., etc. - (Another Scott)
                                                                                 Some are trying, though :-) - (scoenye) - (1)
                                                                                     That's nuts! Wow. Thanks. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     How to do it right. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                                         Of course he has a dial telephone. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                             Calls to ask for heat insulation for the exhaust pipe on the Viper bike on said phone... - (CRConrad)

I see you're making a vacuous presentation!

Would you like help with this feature?

89 ms