IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New (sigh)
What should she do to make you happy? If she's such a Corrupt™ Lying Liar then there really isn't anything she could do, is there?

>;-p

Trump's destroying the country, the national government, and literally risking the lives of millions of people here and all over the world, and you're spending days yelling about a memoir she wrote.

:-/

Yes, we agree Trump is the enemy.

I (seriously) wish we agreed more on effective ways to fight him. You'll never convince me that beating up on Hillary and the DNC is the way forward. But, we've been through that before too...

Cheers,
Scott.
New There is something she could do.
She could go quietly into that good night. How is re-hashing the 2016 debacle in a light most positive for her going to help us defeat Trump? To the extent that you and I can find common ground over the 2016 election, I believe we'd agree that for the general, the Democratic Party was split, that there was far too much rancor between the supporters of the two running for the Democratic nomination and that rancor carried into the general and caused a catastrophe to occur. We know all that. There is no good to be gained from reliving it and I say if Hillary really wanted to help the next Democratic candidate defeat Trump, she wouldn't rekindle that rancor among the Democratic troops by making statements in a memoir like, "I don't know if it bothered Bernie or not ...", "Some of his supporters, the so-called Bernie Bros [note: a fiction invented by her campaign], took to harassing my supporters online. It got ugly and more than a little sexist", "...his attacks caused lasting damage, making it harder to unify progressives in the general election and paving the way for Trump's 'Crooked Hillary' campaign."

How does that help re-unify the Democratic Party? It doesn't. The continued vilification of nearly 1/2 of all Democratic Party primary voters is not a winning strategy to defeat Trump. Rather than continue to attempt to divide the Democratic Party, she should just STFU. She is, after all, the one that lost to Trump in the first place.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Read more carefully. "Some".
New Conceding the point that her book is unhelpful? If so, great.
bcnu,
Mikem

New Good $DEITY, Bill.
Linking the Washington Times *AND* the Sun?

I thought better of you.
bcnu,
Mikem

New You did? Still? Why?
New I'm sure I could get you a free-subscription to 'Human Events', Bill
by invoking My Gramma's name in their records, say.

They might even send along their most popular welcoming gift: the decorative hand-crafted small-Urn of Hemlock.
(A handy sprinkle ..on cocktails of unBelievers, met en passant :-)

Perhaps that will complete your Major-sources library? ('less'n you already Gots that.)

er, ;^>
New naw, ya gotta remember the wild carrot stalks are not fuzzy
altho shroom identification is a little harder
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
     Please do NOT buy this book. - (mmoffitt) - (46)
         heh. - (Another Scott) - (31)
             Oh, $DEITY. It's even worse than I imagined. - (mmoffitt) - (30)
                 If Hillary had charisma - (drook) - (29)
                     It's the unconscionable lies about what Bernie promoted that troubled me. And they're repeated here. - (mmoffitt) - (24)
                         The butt-hurt is amazing. - (Another Scott) - (23)
                             Yep, they're certainly different all right. - (mmoffitt) - (22)
                                 And yet Hillary had a workable plan to do just that. Woulda been great, huh. -NT - (Another Scott) - (21)
                                     By continuing to pay the banksters? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (20)
                                         You know she answered that, in detail, months ago... - (Another Scott) - (19)
                                             Like I said ... - (mmoffitt)
                                             Please don't misunderstand me. We want the same thing. We want Drumpf defeated. - (mmoffitt) - (17)
                                                 She lost because of Comey. Bernie had been a non-factor for months. -NT - (Another Scott) - (16)
                                                     I'm not talking about him. I'm talking about the almost half of Democratic voters who supported him. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (15)
                                                         Why not wait and read the book before making so many assumptions about it? -NT - (Another Scott) - (14)
                                                             She's got enough Wall Street money. She doesn't need mine. ;0) - (mmoffitt) - (13)
                                                                 Except that she got millions of more votes than Bernie or Donnie. Yeah, she's a nobody.... -NT - (Another Scott) - (12)
                                                                     And lost. I'm telling you, listening to her is going to result in a Trump re-election. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                                                                         She's.Not.Running.Again. - (Another Scott) - (10)
                                                                             That.Doesnt.Mean.She.Cant.Influence.The.DNC.And.Set.The.Tone.Of.The.Next.Primary. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                                                                                 (sigh) - (Another Scott) - (8)
                                                                                     There is something she could do. - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                                         Read more carefully. "Some". -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                                                                             Conceding the point that her book is unhelpful? If so, great. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                                     millions? really? here is how you can help - (boxley) - (4)
                                                                                         Good $DEITY, Bill. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                                                                                             You did? Still? Why? -NT - (CRConrad)
                                                                                         I'm sure I could get you a free-subscription to 'Human Events', Bill - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                                             naw, ya gotta remember the wild carrot stalks are not fuzzy - (boxley)
                     I'm beginning to think charisma sucks. - (CRConrad) - (3)
                         Anybody who wants to be in charge should not be in charge - (crazy) - (2)
                             Yup, that's the one I meant. - (CRConrad)
                             Douglas Adams basically said that. - (static)
         Unrealistic over promising is how you build . . . - (Andrew Grygus) - (12)
             See above. Keep the myth alive. But don't come crying when Drumpf wins re-election. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (11)
                 Thought experiment - (drook) - (10)
                     Nope. - (mmoffitt) - (9)
                         Bernie's "let us" was just him. Nobody he needed would join him. Real life is a cruel mistress... -NT - (Another Scott) - (8)
                             And yet ... - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                                 And yet... - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                     Re: And yet... - (rcsteiner) - (2)
                                         Zooks! Howdy stranger! - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             Re: Zooks! Howdy stranger! - (rcsteiner)
                                     Dang. Should have made the bet. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                         Snooze you lose. ;-) (Still no Summary text on Congress.gov) -NT - (Another Scott) - (1)
                                             Yabut it's better than Conyers' bill, right? ;0) -NT - (mmoffitt)
         she is entitled to make a buck, now I was listening to something the other day and a name popped up - (boxley)

I finally caught it when it tried to drink from my used bong and fell in.
70 ms