IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You made me think of "my" Tektronix 545B with a dual trace module.
Nothing as good like what you're talking about that, but in the early sixties it was the cat's meow! It came with a roll of silver solder.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New Yeah.. vas dere, Charlie
When I thought to do some Audio flogging (so's to get my Own better gear) I got a demo==call-it-New 503,
a paltry 500 KHz (!) BW, but with the display, triggering etc. of Tek built-in.

Lab rife with 545s (maybe -Bs also, but not in Our bailiwick.) So I arabesqued the vacuum-tube era ..never having seen, turned knobs of the 547, as progress -->Happened (well, at Tek anyway.)
(Even at Lab when first I arrived, the Electron Synchrotron had execrable == pre-Tek scopes) I recall Our first shiny 545 and Oohh ing over a Real "time base" (not yer Gramma's Theremin-with-pots/potentiometers.)

I wonder if you Can become conversant with electronics ... via simulators as so-fit-the Game-mentality now purporting to render obsolescent: EXPERIMENT!
Believe that baby already went out with other shades of bath-water

Get OFF my transistorized-LAWN! {{sigh}}
     After a delay, Yale does the right thing. - (a6l6e6x) - (6)
         Good illustration of "orders of magnitude" too -NT - (drook)
         Yeh, dragged-by-feet, kicking & screaming - (Ashton)
         Well done. - (Another Scott) - (3)
             (I prefer 'visual' over umm, tangible?) - (Ashton) - (2)
                 You made me think of "my" Tektronix 545B with a dual trace module. - (a6l6e6x) - (1)
                     Yeah.. vas dere, Charlie - (Ashton)

Put *that* in your pipe and smoke it!
39 ms