IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New A target of Drumpf's misogyny describes experience of the extent of mutual infection, Drumpf-->Base
their cowardice and manifest dehumanization of Any opponent ...but especially: any Female One.

Now the dis-US Couldn't Be lampooned by (comic book days) Mad Magazine OR Tales from the Crypt of Horror/Terror ... take your pick.
No one would find such a transformation even 'funny' ..being so obviously unThinkable. Then.
(I Know: I vas dere ..Then)
New Indeed, the civility bar has been lowered!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New A self-defined dilemma.
I've modified the old ethical test question, "If you could go back in time and strangle Adolf in his crib, would you?" to a new one that I believe creates a moral quandary greater than the original. Suppose you could go back in time a strangle a child in its crib. You can only kill one baby and your choices are A. Hitler and M. Zuckerberg. Which do you choose?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Door #3?
Maybe Columbus? ..thus delaying the inrush of genocidal entrepreneurs (Insufferables then; Terminally-Insufferables now)
Gives a bit more time for the Locals to prepare for Visigoth-likes from $$$-obsessed WASP-lands everywhere.
..but this option like most: really can't cancel-out the Ass-holes as voracious as Black-holes. Alas :-/

The Search for surcease (?) just seems chimerical, dunnit?
The Variety of diseased-minds as can be created via fools-in-fuckery, who next neglect child-rearing thus raise ferals.. MEANS
there is an ever-replenishing supply of predators, improving their performance hand-in-hand with such techno-improvements as..

{CODA}
Go Back to Start (and named-perp.)

tl;dr, then: Sic transit* Gloria mundi

* umm "transit" so easily morphs into trans...istor, that now infinitesimal-sized Root of all the commercial un-Thought-through Bad Ideas
actively wearing away most remaining Hopes for ever [? !] a civil-society? IF..populated by such. as. We.
     A target of Drumpf's misogyny describes experience of the extent of mutual infection, Drumpf-->Base - (Ashton) - (3)
         Indeed, the civility bar has been lowered! -NT - (a6l6e6x)
         A self-defined dilemma. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
             Door #3? - (Ashton)

narfdorglak
73 ms