IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Anyone do video editing?
I've got a cheese grater Mac at home that's currently not working. (Been sitting unused for a couple of years. Probably just needs a thorough cleaning, but maybe not.) It's got Final Cut Pro on it.

I've got a MacBook Pro for work that has the included iMovie.

Final Cut is industry-standard powerful, and a bit complex to use. iMovie is more user-friendly, but doesn't seem to be as flexible. (I'm just starting to learn it.)

If I start doing more video again, is it worth the effort to get the cheese grater working again, or spend the time learning iMovie better?
--

Drew
New Haven’t yet
It’s on my list of things I ought to have mastered in my current gig, but have put off. I’ve done some basic stuff in iMovie at longish intervals, pretty much forgetting the tricks between jobs, and never got round to learning “Final Cut Express,” but I have a copy (and the so-called Classroom in a Book tome), and if it will work under the recent OS iterations I hope to have time to play with it next year.

cordially,
New Get onto Youtube
Watch some tutorials for each product, and see which of them represents the ball-ache most concomitant with your requirements.
     Anyone do video editing? - (drook) - (2)
         Haven’t yet - (rcareaga)
         Get onto Youtube - (pwhysall)

That boy needs therapy.
50 ms