IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Does Chris Wright still hang out here?
--

Drew
New one has an absolute right to free speech, even hate speech
because the phrase hate speech is how the popular shutdown the unpopular.

One or more groups who go right up to the line hissing, spitting foaming at the mouth speech, if the act of speech turns into an act of violence then the doctrine of as our dear Dem Leader calls it is akin to "shouting wolf in a theater" bless her heart but the concept remains the same.

yuppie nazi preppie fucks with their tiki torches from bed bath and beyond shouting kill the jews!

grubby uni students with their che shirts and berets shouting kill the capitalist jews!

Blacks in ferguson chanting kill the cops and the Jews!

It is all protected speech.

However, in a court room, with a jury of my peers being told by a prosecutor that my response to such speech was kicking the shit out of the person verbally assaulting me is a crime, and the jury goes "not Guilty!" well that is free speech also.

Speech is a reflection of the micro society surrounding it. Watch speech, watch the figures behind the rallies. Those are the ones to go after in full force. Expose them In their neighborhoods, jobs, churches for the garbage that they are.

Crying Nazi having to leave his cushy upstate newyork home yay!
Crying Professor who blamed Harvey because Texans voted republican, lost his job. Yay!

Lets make free speech come at a cost, maybe people with think before they mouth off.

Yeah Christian I know
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
Expand Edited by boxley Aug. 29, 2017, 09:45:24 PM EDT
New Did you read the whole thing?
--

Drew
New yes, I just wanted to express my view on it, in my way, not critique his
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Excellent thinkpiece, ta
New Nice. Thanks for the pointer.
Chris lays it out very well.

The ACLU is having second thoughts, too.

Vox.

There's a difference between "speech" and intimidation and incitement. We can't hide our heads in the sand and pretend there isn't.

Cheers,
Scott.
     Does Chris Wright still hang out here? - (drook) - (5)
         one has an absolute right to free speech, even hate speech - (boxley) - (2)
             Did you read the whole thing? -NT - (drook) - (1)
                 yes, I just wanted to express my view on it, in my way, not critique his -NT - (boxley)
         Excellent thinkpiece, ta -NT - (pwhysall)
         Nice. Thanks for the pointer. - (Another Scott)

You finding Ling-ling's head?
57 ms