IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 1 active user | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Oh, for better ratings. I understand.
Not.
Addressing the specific timing of his pardon — which seemed to embody a classic “news dump,” coming as the nation focused on the impending storm — the president said he actually imagined the controversial pardon would have attracted even more media attention, because of the Harvey coverage.

Actually in the middle of a hurricane, even though it was a Friday evening, I assumed the ratings would be far higher than they would be normally,” he said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2017/08/28/trump-defends-pardon-of-former-arizona-sheriff-joe-arpaio/
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Lying POS!
Putting out stuff late Friday is what you do so that most people will miss it. It's posted on the White House Communications wall as SOP.

Then he tweeted so the base would know.
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     Oh, for better ratings. I understand. - (mmoffitt) - (1)
         Lying POS! - (a6l6e6x)

Truthful and transparent is great, but we don’t even have a coherent strategy to obfuscate.
31 ms