IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New After the Phoenix horror show, anyone still doubt Trump's supporters are worse even than he?
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
New Yep!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
New So, you think his supporters are better people than he?
I don't. I know it's splitting hairs, but I find Trump supporters (and Republican voters in general) to be the most reprehensible of creatures. After all, without them there is no Ryan, Pence, Trump, McConnell, etc. sic nauseum.
bcnu,
Mikem

New Remember that a lot of them are in an information vacuum.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New Okay, but how much information do you need to know "Nazis bad."?
Or that not all Mexican immigrants are "rapists, drug runners, murderers, etc."?
bcnu,
Mikem

New That's not what they're seeing
They're seeing news reports about "violent counter-protesters" and "Trump's great unity speech" and so on.
Regards,
-scott
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.
New As suggests.. Göbbels: more Powerful than Oppenheimer (and his cast of thousands. :-/
Drumpf KNOZE what KIlls all aspirations for any Genuine "society". He should die-by-own-hand, but lacks those guts fershure.
New It is a range of idiots, assholes and low information people.
My FIL voted Hillary. He is a well informed retired Philly cop. He initially said some happy Trump noises but then realized. My MIL voted Trump. She is a sweetheart who now sees she fucked up. She is the perfect example of low information who is now educated.
New ~Agreed: a confluence of vitriolic-forces, not unlike The Tacoma Narrows Bridge:
..when the WIND blows Fiercely Enough.
New They are total meatheads!
Alex

"There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."

-- Isaac Asimov
     After the Phoenix horror show, anyone still doubt Trump's supporters are worse even than he? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (9)
         Yep! -NT - (a6l6e6x) - (8)
             So, you think his supporters are better people than he? - (mmoffitt) - (7)
                 Remember that a lot of them are in an information vacuum. -NT - (malraux) - (3)
                     Okay, but how much information do you need to know "Nazis bad."? - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                         That's not what they're seeing - (malraux) - (1)
                             As suggests.. Göbbels: more Powerful than Oppenheimer (and his cast of thousands. :-/ - (Ashton)
                 It is a range of idiots, assholes and low information people. - (crazy) - (1)
                     ~Agreed: a confluence of vitriolic-forces, not unlike The Tacoma Narrows Bridge: - (Ashton)
                 They are total meatheads! -NT - (a6l6e6x)

Mmmm... Flavored Beer.
48 ms