IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Worst thing about it is...
...that IF that's intended as humour, the writer's tongue is planted so firmly in his cheek you can't be quite sure that that's what it is. Well, at least I can't: I'm not quite sure whether he's actually serious or not.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New Well for a start: he self-describes as a Deplorableā„¢ and ensuing banter shows ..you know.
'Sall aboutcher crazy-Scientist-folk, and all them Number-things (n' Brains) ... n'[ Shit-fer-brains..who Knoze? ]

Still, agree: its unfunniness is not-to-Die-for.
     cmon you knew it had to be out there, gloal warming causes more solar eclipses - (boxley) - (15)
         Life's too short to read stuff like that. - (Another Scott) - (10)
             finish your bowl of wheatabix then relax, it was posted in jest -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                 I know. Still, life is too short. -NT - (Another Scott)
             talk aboucher Synchronicity (those two links !!) - (Ashton) - (7)
                 You're right about "the ravages of digitalization on Modrin hippocampi" - (Another Scott) - (6)
                     Audio books while driving FTW -NT - (drook) - (3)
                         My commute is usually only about 20-25 minutes. - (Another Scott) - (1)
                             Narrators must be coached to read slowly - (drook)
                         might try that after my 6 month free satelitte service is over, till then - (boxley)
                     You must recall though (in such a self-made book-sparse predicament) - (Ashton) - (1)
                         :-) Yup. "My brain is full" isn't just a joke. -NT - (Another Scott)
         Worst thing about it is... - (CRConrad) - (1)
             Well for a start: he self-describes as a Deplorableā„¢ and ensuing banter shows ..you know. - (Ashton)
         protip: when making a funny, make it funny - (pwhysall) - (1)
             My thought too. But hard to tell if it was a failed attempt at a funny, that just wasn't, or serious -NT - (CRConrad)

He's at the sack of hair level...and sinking rapidly.
61 ms