IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New So it's just coincidence that you're pushing their arguments, word-for-word exactly? Yeah, riight...
New Reference? Links? Never mind. Check the other forum for reply.
bcnu,
Mikem

It's mourning in America again.
     Car (apparently) deliberately plows into anti-fascist rally at Charlottesville. - (Another Scott) - (28)
         The driver is in custody. - (malraux) - (1)
             yeah, bet he is crying for his rights about now -NT - (boxley)
         Nah, what he did was to blame the victims just as much as the Nazi terrorists. - (CRConrad) - (3)
             It's looking as if his (twice-repeated "from all sources") Weasel-phrase has galvanized ..lots. - (Ashton)
             And with his and his family's history, this surprises whom? - (mmoffitt) - (1)
                 And you didn't even mention the full page ad in 4 newpapers he paid for. - (a6l6e6x)
         And, Drumpf doubles-down. - (mmoffitt) - (21)
             "And Lee is just like Washington and Jefferson." - (Another Scott) - (20)
                 WRT White Supremacy, he almost has a point. - (mmoffitt) - (19)
                     He wasn't talking about historical figures -NT - (drook)
                     For me, it's not whether the US was founded on slavery. - (Another Scott) - (17)
                         I understand your POV and do not object to it. - (mmoffitt) - (16)
                             Who (other than you) is saying it's a Northerners/Southerners thing? -NT - (drook) - (15)
                                 I'm sorry. That statues aren't of Southern Generals? -NT - (mmoffitt) - (14)
                                     Find me a statue of a northern general who fought to defend slavery - (drook) - (13)
                                         I know it's not what we like to say in polite company, but, ... - (mmoffitt) - (12)
                                             No - (drook) - (11)
                                                 Read Foote's volumes and get back with me. - (mmoffitt) - (10)
                                                     (sigh) - (Another Scott) - (9)
                                                         Slaves were the key to the wealth of the South. HTH. - (mmoffitt) - (8)
                                                             Whatever the reason... - (Another Scott) - (7)
                                                                 I don't really disagree with that. - (mmoffitt) - (6)
                                                                     Ah. Not a White Supremacist then, only a Confederate Apologist. (Hyuuuuge difference.) -NT - (CRConrad) - (5)
                                                                         Yet another miss. -NT - (mmoffitt) - (2)
                                                                             So it's just coincidence that you're pushing their arguments, word-for-word exactly? Yeah, riight... -NT - (CRConrad) - (1)
                                                                                 Reference? Links? Never mind. Check the other forum for reply. -NT - (mmoffitt)
                                                                         Now THAT conflation smacks mightily of - (Ashton) - (1)
                                                                             he can, but if you look at the time stamp he hadnt had his bran muffin yet -NT - (boxley)

This massage will self-rubout within a trice.
89 ms