IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New I don't know what his problem is with removing confederate statues
I thought conservatives would be fully in favour of the removal of "participation awards" for losers.
New Zing! I'll be stealing that.
--

Drew
New You are so.. Baaad..
New nice, I am so stealing that
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Whatchagonna use it for - you're the one *defending* the people defending the loser-traitor-statues?
New Box likes poking our buttons.
He's well aware of the problems of racism and all it entails.

I think, here, he's mainly arguing that locals should work it out. That's why he's bringing up outsiders coming in and causing trouble. He's not defending the statues, he's saying outsiders (pro or anti) have no business coming in and rioting and getting people killed.

I think that's a far too narrow view of what's happening there, and elsewhere, myself. UVa is a nationally (and internationally) known university. It has an important history (founded by our 3rd President). The town of Charlottesville is a melting pot with students and families from all over the world, and an island of sanity in that part of Virginia.

Americans have the right to express their views about what's going on in this country, to petition their governments, to freely associate, and all the rest. "Outside agitators" are often an important first step in productive change and progress. The anti-Nazi protesters were a reflection of some of the best of America. And seeing neo-Nazis out in public, letting their hate out, is occasionally necessary so that we can see what they're really like and see the importance of fighting them.

But more than having a right, we have an obligation to confront them.

A caller made the point on "1A" on NPR yesterday that Henry Ford wrote screeds for years about all kinds of horrible things that The International Jew caused and collected them into books.

Influence on Nazi Anti-Semitism[edit]

Ford's International Jew was translated into German in 1922 and was cited as an influence by Baldur von Schirach, one of the Nazis' leaders, who stated "I read it and became anti-Semitic. In those days this book made such a deep impression on my friends and myself because we saw in Henry Ford the representative of success, also the exponent of a progressive social policy. In the poverty-stricken and wretched Germany of the time, youth looked toward America, and apart from the great benefactor, Herbert Hoover, it was Henry Ford who to us represented America."[6] Ford is the only American mentioned in Hitler's Mein Kampf, but is only mentioned once in one sentence, where Hitler writes "Every year makes them [American Jews] more and more the controlling masters of the producers in a nation of one hundred and twenty millions; only a single great man, Ford, to their fury still maintains full independence."

Horrifying.

We, as Americans, have a duty to fight this stuff - wherever it is in our country.

My $0.02.

Cheers,
Scott.
New And I don't like that.
What law of nature is it that says he gets to indulge his likes at my -- our -- expense and I just get to take it?

He "likes to poke our buttons" by being an asshole, so I reserve the right to point out that that is what he is.

Anybody doesn't like _that,_ then either they get to take it just like I apparently do, or take it up with the BOx.

---

As for all the rest of your post: No, I actually don't think he's aware of pretty much fucking anything.

If he were, then he wouldn't _so consistently_ be an arsehole about pretty much fucking everything.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New a bit annoying to be sure...
on the other paw, with like and a trifling amount of change, you can send a post card. Like should probably not be part of the calculus.
He is not arguing a point for any other reason than to get a rise out of someone. Indulge or not; your choice. If you go for it, there's always a bunny for him to split.
"Religion, n. A daughter of Hope and Fear, explaining to Ignorance the nature of the Unknowable."
~ AMBROSE BIERCE
(1842-1914)
New depends which statue if the state put it up to snort in the direction of the oppressed, tear it down
and sell it for scrap. If it is a true piece of art move it to a museum and put a plaque where it used to be explaining the historical context of it.

Duke university co-director human rights
renowned la artist
Smithsonian national museum kinda agree with me

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/08/18/arts/design/confederate-statues-artists-preservationists-trump.html
New also I am in no way *defending* the people defending the loser-traitor-stat
my whole point here is stay the fuck up north and kill each other all you want. A girl is dead because some fucking nazifucker from ohio wanted to be a big shot. That fucker and his bretheren are no different than the arseholes in barcelona.

Same goes for the antifa, if they want to act like soccer hooligans get an english accent and buy some man u tickets or stay the fuck home. There are plenty of people in Virginia that will be more than happy to give nazis the fucking boot. They dont need outsiders to do it for them.
Sorry Nother, that is my point of view.
New You seem to really care that he drive from Ohio
He was born and raised in Kentucky and just moved to Ohio earlier this year. Still an outsider, but not an Ohioan.
--

Drew
New A girl is dead because some fucking nazifucker from kentucky
I just read what was reported that he was from ohio. He could have been from oakland california from rand's block for all I care. He should of stayed home and killed someone locally.
New Your first comment in this thread
Why do all the damn yankees want to come to the south to do battle? Kill each other back in ohio for dogs sake. If they had a pretty young lady FROM the deep south might still be alive.
Do I need to spell out how that's not what you're saying now?
--

Drew
New I am still saying that He drove the muder weapon from ohio other yankees were there fighting as well
Many of the armed men viewed their role as maintaining a modicum of order. A “Three Percenter” militia out of New York state posted itself near Emancipation Park with the intention of keeping anti-racists from disrupting the rally. The group says it disapproves of racism but is dedicated to defending the free speech rights of all.

Blocks away, Redneck Revolt, a leftist militia from North Carolina, watched over the perimeter of a park where anti-racists had gathered, committed to preventing violent attacks by the white supremacist groups.https://www.mintpressnews.com/new-generation-white-supremacists-emerges-charlottesville/230871/
New OK then.. parsing just that Lone Sentence:
I CAN see a few dozen 'WHYS' that jes' oodles of Not-from-da-Souf folk might.. want to answer an internal/hypothetical Query, to wit:

~~Do I Really want to Go-->down. there. to Kick some Ass/lance some boils on-the-asshole-of Humanity ... say?

Then that inner-voice tosses-in:
Violet Liuzzo, Cheney, *Emmett fucking- Till ... and a host of Others, across the decades, as demonstrated the utter ruthlessness of them Southrin Torturers-in-acxtion == FUCK their charmin patter over their brim-full glasses of Southrin Discomfort and other depressants in blood-streams.

* Y'all REMEMBER this lad, RIGHT? (visiting from Up-North (for the summer..Hah. As-If....) He is said to have whistled at the White Female proprietor of some snack-store .... y'know, like: YOUTH EVERYWHERE just MIGHT do?.
They rousted him in the night--as so often Do these Courtly-Cowards--either behind their sheets--or with other camouflage. These disgusting sub-humans then TORTURED this child to DEATH:
All so evident via decision of the Mother: requiring an un-beautified OPEN COFFIN funeral.
(Look it up, those who haven't re-visited that little slice of Da Spirit O'da Suwanee-immersed Souf.. in all its gory.)

So YEAH.. by ALL MEANS let future battles over-and-Against White Supremacy BE:
on the bloody-grounds of the same perps against whom: we so FOOLishly chose to counter! their efforts to secede, as would have removed that shit-laced boil on the asshole of then-'humanity'.

(That there are full-immoral-equivalents to be found across the North, then and now, also too: is a fact which cannot elide the Fact of the South's entirely $$$-based Interest in their Nigras-as-chattels.)
$$$-greed Mainly-if-not-Alone set the 'Standards' that enslavement is OK because we Make Lots of Money by stealing these PERSONS' LIVES and via the utter B.S. of their 'sub-standard IQs' as implicit justification
..to behave Hideously ... as shut-mah-mouf-Ha-Ha-Ha Base-Pricks.

Fuck'em then. It won't atone nor erase whatever IS the %skin-heads in da New Souf [??]
But it will be: chickens comin home to Roost, I wot.

Carrion
goes well with Southrun Discomfort by-the-keg.
New ya gotta remember that "bull" conner and all of the other dreck that inhabited the place
were that way because the democratic party wuz runnin the place. They are no longer in charge.
Ya know dey even have black folks in charge in some places. hotlanta now is run by a black man and even some of the school boards have black folk onem. Wimmins too.
ya'll come back now yahea
New Non-sequiturs...
     The short-fingered vulgarian loses his shit - (rcareaga) - (50)
         watched some of his remarks while catching up on email - (boxley) - (32)
             There’s considerable historical evidence by now - (rcareaga) - (20)
                 Re: There’s considerable historical evidence by now - (boxley) - (19)
                     Yes, there is racism everywhere. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                         sorry no whataboutery at all - (boxley) - (12)
                             Have you seen (reputable) reports of how many participants were from outside VA? - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                 well I am glad you are finally coming around, the north does have racist assholes - (boxley) - (10)
                                     Eh? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         (Thanks, again for your 'actually-Organized!' Linkie-sets :-) - (Ashton)
                                         no, this time you didnt try to claim the racist from ohio was really decended from kentukians -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Why would anyone claim that? - (drook)
                                     What's the bigger problem? - (drook) - (5)
                                         Re: What's the bigger problem? - (boxley) - (4)
                                             Well OK ... I thought it was obvious "don't maim people" should be the point -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                                 well if you have to maim someone do it at home where it will be more finely appreciated - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     No. DON'T MAIM PEOPLE. Full stop. -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                         you live in Ohio, it has not stopped anyone there for a thousand years -NT - (boxley)
                         No, whataboutery isnt beneath him; it's his standard MO. Doesn't going-around-in-circles prove that? -NT - (CRConrad)
                     “Old times there are not forgotten” - (rcareaga) - (3)
                         sure, what state has the most hate groups? Oh it the wunnerful state of california - (boxley) - (2)
                             Re: sure, what state has the most hate groups? Oh it the wunnerful state of california - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 [!!] ;^> - (Ashton)
             Please post pics of the "Alt-Left's" Praetorian Guards with assault rifles in Charlottesville, eh? - (CRConrad) - (10)
                 dunno did the black panthers show up? - (boxley) - (5)
                     Post pics of them in Charlottesville armed with assault rifles or STFU, you lying liar. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                         I am glad you support people coming to the south to kill other people in 2017, shows your mind set -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                             No pics, I note. The guys with ARs in the pics I saw were all on the Nazi side. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 quit beating that straw man with your red herring - (boxley) - (1)
                                     :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Toles helps boxley explain it for us - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     One DOES so-despise so. Much. of. his 'very, very Limited vocabulary' but, personally I find - (Ashton)
                 "Alt-Left" is not a thing - (drook) - (1)
                     Re: "Alt-Left" is not a thing correct it is antifa -NT - (boxley)
         I don't know what his problem is with removing confederate statues - (pwhysall) - (16)
             Zing! I'll be stealing that. -NT - (drook)
             You are so.. Baaad.. -NT - (Ashton)
             nice, I am so stealing that -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                 Whatchagonna use it for - you're the one *defending* the people defending the loser-traitor-statues? -NT - (CRConrad) - (12)
                     Box likes poking our buttons. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         And I don't like that. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             a bit annoying to be sure... - (hnick)
                     depends which statue if the state put it up to snort in the direction of the oppressed, tear it down - (boxley)
                     also I am in no way *defending* the people defending the loser-traitor-stat - (boxley) - (7)
                         You seem to really care that he drive from Ohio - (drook) - (6)
                             A girl is dead because some fucking nazifucker from kentucky - (boxley) - (5)
                                 Your first comment in this thread - (drook) - (4)
                                     I am still saying that He drove the muder weapon from ohio other yankees were there fighting as well - (boxley)
                                     OK then.. parsing just that Lone Sentence: - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         ya gotta remember that "bull" conner and all of the other dreck that inhabited the place - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Non-sequiturs... -NT - (Another Scott)

No! No! Not E.T.! Kill! Kill! Kill E.T.! Glock E.T.!
137 ms