Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Eh?
http://forum.iwethey.org/forum/post/402262/

We're going around in circles again... :-/

Cheers,
Scott.
New (Thanks, again for your 'actually-Organized!' Linkie-sets :-)
/Me keeps waiting for HAL-9000 clone to be marketed: ain't seen nary a one yet :-/

TMI + AI + (a pig-iggerant collection of illegible dis-U.S.Tribes) = (an equation we don't really want to Ponder, next. Eh?]
New no, this time you didnt try to claim the racist from ohio was really decended from kentukians
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Why would anyone claim that?
Considering he was born in Kentucky and lived there until earlier this year, why would anyone go for "descended from Kentuckians"?
--

Drew
     The short-fingered vulgarian loses his shit - (rcareaga) - (50)
         watched some of his remarks while catching up on email - (boxley) - (32)
             There’s considerable historical evidence by now - (rcareaga) - (20)
                 Re: There’s considerable historical evidence by now - (boxley) - (19)
                     Yes, there is racism everywhere. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                         sorry no whataboutery at all - (boxley) - (12)
                             Have you seen (reputable) reports of how many participants were from outside VA? - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                 well I am glad you are finally coming around, the north does have racist assholes - (boxley) - (10)
                                     Eh? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         (Thanks, again for your 'actually-Organized!' Linkie-sets :-) - (Ashton)
                                         no, this time you didnt try to claim the racist from ohio was really decended from kentukians -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Why would anyone claim that? - (drook)
                                     What's the bigger problem? - (drook) - (5)
                                         Re: What's the bigger problem? - (boxley) - (4)
                                             Well OK ... I thought it was obvious "don't maim people" should be the point -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                                 well if you have to maim someone do it at home where it will be more finely appreciated - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     No. DON'T MAIM PEOPLE. Full stop. -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                         you live in Ohio, it has not stopped anyone there for a thousand years -NT - (boxley)
                         No, whataboutery isnt beneath him; it's his standard MO. Doesn't going-around-in-circles prove that? -NT - (CRConrad)
                     “Old times there are not forgotten” - (rcareaga) - (3)
                         sure, what state has the most hate groups? Oh it the wunnerful state of california - (boxley) - (2)
                             Re: sure, what state has the most hate groups? Oh it the wunnerful state of california - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 [!!] ;^> - (Ashton)
             Please post pics of the "Alt-Left's" Praetorian Guards with assault rifles in Charlottesville, eh? - (CRConrad) - (10)
                 dunno did the black panthers show up? - (boxley) - (5)
                     Post pics of them in Charlottesville armed with assault rifles or STFU, you lying liar. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                         I am glad you support people coming to the south to kill other people in 2017, shows your mind set -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                             No pics, I note. The guys with ARs in the pics I saw were all on the Nazi side. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 quit beating that straw man with your red herring - (boxley) - (1)
                                     :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Toles helps boxley explain it for us - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     One DOES so-despise so. Much. of. his 'very, very Limited vocabulary' but, personally I find - (Ashton)
                 "Alt-Left" is not a thing - (drook) - (1)
                     Re: "Alt-Left" is not a thing correct it is antifa -NT - (boxley)
         I don't know what his problem is with removing confederate statues - (pwhysall) - (16)
             Zing! I'll be stealing that. -NT - (drook)
             You are so.. Baaad.. -NT - (Ashton)
             nice, I am so stealing that -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                 Whatchagonna use it for - you're the one *defending* the people defending the loser-traitor-statues? -NT - (CRConrad) - (12)
                     Box likes poking our buttons. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         And I don't like that. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             a bit annoying to be sure... - (hnick)
                     depends which statue if the state put it up to snort in the direction of the oppressed, tear it down - (boxley)
                     also I am in no way *defending* the people defending the loser-traitor-stat - (boxley) - (7)
                         You seem to really care that he drive from Ohio - (drook) - (6)
                             A girl is dead because some fucking nazifucker from kentucky - (boxley) - (5)
                                 Your first comment in this thread - (drook) - (4)
                                     I am still saying that He drove the muder weapon from ohio other yankees were there fighting as well - (boxley)
                                     OK then.. parsing just that Lone Sentence: - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         ya gotta remember that "bull" conner and all of the other dreck that inhabited the place - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Non-sequiturs... -NT - (Another Scott)

Spam-Corpus: Non-ISO extended-ASCII mail text, with very long lines
230 ms