IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New Have you seen (reputable) reports of how many participants were from outside VA?
Richard Spencer lives in NoVA (or at least has an apartment in the area). Is it somehow better that he's not from Ohio or California?

Does it really matter if one side or the other had more out of state protesters than the other? Americans shouldn't be able to travel to another city or state to protest?

Were the Freedom Riders wrong to go to Alabama, Mississippi, and elsewhere, to do things that the local authorities (and others) didn't like?

I'm having trouble following your argument here. I think we all agree that there are racists everywhere. People in the North have no monopoly on virtue. But I don't know of an example of some Northern state or local government arguing that Confederate memorials can never be removed.

Gandhi was an 'outside agitator' also too.

Cheers,
Scott.
New well I am glad you are finally coming around, the north does have racist assholes
Does it really matter if one side or the other had more out of state protesters than the other? Americans shouldn't be able to travel to another city or state to protest?

Protest yes, kill and savagely beat other people no. I dont care what flag you are flying when you do that.

Did the freedom riders in mississippi bring clubs and shields to selma? I dont think so and it was the savagery from the other side that started the slow climb out of the horror.

Is being black living in Compton safer than being black living in Selma today? Lot less chance of being beaten, falsly accused arrested and shot in Selma in my opinion. Perhaps the Berkely Grandee may have a different one.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Eh?
http://forum.iwethey.org/forum/post/402262/

We're going around in circles again... :-/

Cheers,
Scott.
New (Thanks, again for your 'actually-Organized!' Linkie-sets :-)
/Me keeps waiting for HAL-9000 clone to be marketed: ain't seen nary a one yet :-/

TMI + AI + (a pig-iggerant collection of illegible dis-U.S.Tribes) = (an equation we don't really want to Ponder, next. Eh?]
New no, this time you didnt try to claim the racist from ohio was really decended from kentukians
New Why would anyone claim that?
Considering he was born in Kentucky and lived there until earlier this year, why would anyone go for "descended from Kentuckians"?
--

Drew
New What's the bigger problem?
There are violent racist assholes in the South. There are also violent racist assholes in the North. You seem to think we don't all know that.

When some of the northerners make a pilgrimage to the South to stir shit up, and locals turn out in support, is the critical part of that story that it was outsiders leading the rally?

That's why we keep talking past each other. I don't give a fuck where people are from, I care what they do. That doesn't mean I don't notice it's southern states that hang white supremacist flags on their statehouses.
--

Drew
New Re: What's the bigger problem?
dont go elsewhere to maim people. Stay home and maim your locals. Is it really that hard?
New Well OK ... I thought it was obvious "don't maim people" should be the point
--

Drew
Expand Edited by drook Aug. 17, 2017, 07:40:34 PM EDT
New well if you have to maim someone do it at home where it will be more finely appreciated
by your neighbors cops and prosecutors who know you
New No. DON'T MAIM PEOPLE. Full stop.
--

Drew
New you live in Ohio, it has not stopped anyone there for a thousand years
     The short-fingered vulgarian loses his shit - (rcareaga) - (50)
         watched some of his remarks while catching up on email - (boxley) - (32)
             There’s considerable historical evidence by now - (rcareaga) - (20)
                 Re: There’s considerable historical evidence by now - (boxley) - (19)
                     Yes, there is racism everywhere. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                         sorry no whataboutery at all - (boxley) - (12)
                             Have you seen (reputable) reports of how many participants were from outside VA? - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                 well I am glad you are finally coming around, the north does have racist assholes - (boxley) - (10)
                                     Eh? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         (Thanks, again for your 'actually-Organized!' Linkie-sets :-) - (Ashton)
                                         no, this time you didnt try to claim the racist from ohio was really decended from kentukians -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Why would anyone claim that? - (drook)
                                     What's the bigger problem? - (drook) - (5)
                                         Re: What's the bigger problem? - (boxley) - (4)
                                             Well OK ... I thought it was obvious "don't maim people" should be the point -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                                 well if you have to maim someone do it at home where it will be more finely appreciated - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     No. DON'T MAIM PEOPLE. Full stop. -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                         you live in Ohio, it has not stopped anyone there for a thousand years -NT - (boxley)
                         No, whataboutery isnt beneath him; it's his standard MO. Doesn't going-around-in-circles prove that? -NT - (CRConrad)
                     “Old times there are not forgotten” - (rcareaga) - (3)
                         sure, what state has the most hate groups? Oh it the wunnerful state of california - (boxley) - (2)
                             Re: sure, what state has the most hate groups? Oh it the wunnerful state of california - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 [!!] ;^> - (Ashton)
             Please post pics of the "Alt-Left's" Praetorian Guards with assault rifles in Charlottesville, eh? - (CRConrad) - (10)
                 dunno did the black panthers show up? - (boxley) - (5)
                     Post pics of them in Charlottesville armed with assault rifles or STFU, you lying liar. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                         I am glad you support people coming to the south to kill other people in 2017, shows your mind set -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                             No pics, I note. The guys with ARs in the pics I saw were all on the Nazi side. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 quit beating that straw man with your red herring - (boxley) - (1)
                                     :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Toles helps boxley explain it for us - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     One DOES so-despise so. Much. of. his 'very, very Limited vocabulary' but, personally I find - (Ashton)
                 "Alt-Left" is not a thing - (drook) - (1)
                     Re: "Alt-Left" is not a thing correct it is antifa -NT - (boxley)
         I don't know what his problem is with removing confederate statues - (pwhysall) - (16)
             Zing! I'll be stealing that. -NT - (drook)
             You are so.. Baaad.. -NT - (Ashton)
             nice, I am so stealing that -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                 Whatchagonna use it for - you're the one *defending* the people defending the loser-traitor-statues? -NT - (CRConrad) - (12)
                     Box likes poking our buttons. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         And I don't like that. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             a bit annoying to be sure... - (hnick)
                     depends which statue if the state put it up to snort in the direction of the oppressed, tear it down - (boxley)
                     also I am in no way *defending* the people defending the loser-traitor-stat - (boxley) - (7)
                         You seem to really care that he drive from Ohio - (drook) - (6)
                             A girl is dead because some fucking nazifucker from kentucky - (boxley) - (5)
                                 Your first comment in this thread - (drook) - (4)
                                     I am still saying that He drove the muder weapon from ohio other yankees were there fighting as well - (boxley)
                                     OK then.. parsing just that Lone Sentence: - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         ya gotta remember that "bull" conner and all of the other dreck that inhabited the place - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Non-sequiturs... -NT - (Another Scott)

You ever read Wambaugh?
82 ms