IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New You have a list of everything they didn't take that they could have?
--

Drew
New everything that wasnt nailed down in the west wing and didnt have an alarm on it?
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New You're trolling again.
Bill and Hillary left the White House 16+ years ago. Don't we have important things now to worry about?

Cheers,
Scott.
New no, answering Drew with the seriousness he deserved SISO
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New No, as usual you're just being an arsehole purely for the sake of being an arsehole.
     Moving on to the next level, Mein Führer - (Ashton) - (26)
         any time an unpopular president is in office that prediction surfaces - (boxley) - (23)
             Hmmm.. was 'Unpopular' and planned-a-coup? Jeez, I missed That ... BHO also too? -NT - (Ashton) - (22)
                 BHO also too? not so much, you know as you get older your mid memory goes - (boxley) - (21)
                     Re: BHO also too? not so much, you know as you get older your mid memory goes - (Another Scott) - (20)
                         cost them 80k in restitution didnt it? the crim class often has to pay restitution -NT - (boxley) - (19)
                             Add-to-resumé, "Glosses-over pesky details, when convenient". Good to know. :-) -NT - (Ashton)
                             This is why you never try to appease assholes - (drook) - (17)
                                 The only way those folks would ever be happy... - (Another Scott)
                                 /makes a note of who's being the asshole here. (Surprised, me? Not very.) -NT - (CRConrad)
                                 nope, pay the coin or give it back pick one - (boxley) - (14)
                                     Definition of immunity to facts: After being presented evidence to the contrary, goes on claiming BS -NT - (CRConrad) - (13)
                                         here, have a free fact or two - (boxley) - (12)
                                             Try this - (drook) - (4)
                                                 I understand just fine, - (boxley) - (3)
                                                     Emoluments are *foreign* gifts/awards/payments. HTH. -NT - (Another Scott)
                                                     Umm ... - (drook)
                                                     Oh, and another thing ... - (drook)
                                             I'll play, briefly. - (Another Scott) - (6)
                                                 I'll play, briefly. Did you ever wonder why their "confusion" always ended up in their pockets? -NT - (boxley) - (5)
                                                     You have a list of everything they didn't take that they could have? -NT - (drook) - (4)
                                                         everything that wasnt nailed down in the west wing and didnt have an alarm on it? -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                                                             You're trolling again. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                                                                 no, answering Drew with the seriousness he deserved SISO -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                                                     No, as usual you're just being an arsehole purely for the sake of being an arsehole. -NT - (CRConrad)
         [golf clap] - (drook) - (1)
             Arsehole is as arsehole does; wingnut is as wingnut does. -NT - (CRConrad)

People don't pay that kind of money to walk around sober.
59 ms