IWETHEY v. 0.3.0 | TODO
1,095 registered users | 0 active users | 0 LpH | Statistics
Login | Create New User
IWETHEY Banner

Welcome to IWETHEY!

New dunno did the black panthers show up?
so you are all in on people from elsewhere in america coming to the south to kill locals to support your vision of america. You would have fit right in in 1860. Besides you would have made money standing in for a draftee who wanted no part of it.

All fun aside this was planned and executed to ensure violence took place with 2 separate groups one good and one evil(nazi fucks in case you needed that pointed out to you) from elsewhere to deliver charlottesville into a nightmare. Both sides need to take their shit back to their own doorstep.
"Science is the belief in the ignorance of the experts" – Richard Feynman
New Post pics of them in Charlottesville armed with assault rifles or STFU, you lying liar.
"Dunno", i.e more waddabouttery: "What if they were...?" Yeah, well, what if the moon were made out of green cheese?

And yes, I certainly hope that if I'd lived in America in 1860, I would have gone "to the south to kill locals to support [my] vision of america" -- that is, enlisted in the U.S. Army and gone and fought against the traitors who rebelled to preserve slavery. What, you wouldn't?!? Duh, I guess one shouldn't be surprised that you lack even that basic decency. Funny, though, that you seem to not even have realised that that was what you were saying.

The fact that you apparently don't even notice how totally disconnected your "arguments" are from anything resembling consistency and logic indicates that you're not just occasionally indulging in temporarily being an arsehole, but that you're fundamentally incapable of not being an arsehole.

Forrest Gump: "Stupid is as stupid does."

Corollary: If someone keeps "being an arsehole" all the time, then he is an arsehole.

Haven't seen you doing anything else since about forever.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New I am glad you support people coming to the south to kill other people in 2017, shows your mind set
New No pics, I note. The guys with ARs in the pics I saw were all on the Nazi side.
And no, since I don't know of any Black Panthers having travelled there from out-of-state to kill anyone -- know no more of such than you, who claim it but consistently refuse to back up your claim -- there is no basis to any claim that I "support" such. Are you claiming you're too stupid to realise that, or just too mendacious to admit it?

It has to be one or the other, and neither is particularly flattering for you. But I'm honestly curious as to which you think is less damning, so please tell us: Which one is it?

Also: Pics of Black Panthers with assault rifles in Charlottesville last weekend or STFU.

But, who am I kidding... Will you do either? No, of course not. When asked a simple question, you refuse to actually respond, but still apparently just _have to_ reply with some reiteration of your previous blither -- no matter that it's already either been disproved, or counter-argued and is now waiting for some counter-counter from you. If there is no such, then just pretend you didn't hear.

1) Do you really want to claim there is any difference between your behaviour in these discussions and that of a monkey throwing its own feces at the walls?

2) Do you have any intellectual honesty at all? Are you physically capable of admitting -- or even realising? -- when you are wrong? Did neither of your parents teach you basic decency to the extent of ever admitting "I was wrong, sorry", and then _not_ immediately turn around and spout the same shit again?

If either of them did, it must have been too long ago: You've clearly forgotten the lesson.
--
Christian R. Conrad
Same old username (as above), but now on iki.fi

(Yeah, yeah, it redirects to the same old GMail... But just in case I ever want to change.)
New quit beating that straw man with your red herring
I have never claimed that the black panthers were there and armed. My father has been dead since I was 14 years old and me mum has been mad as a hatter her entire life but what has that got to do with the price of tea in china?
Hey I have said I was sorry when I made a mistake once and someone said is was the most powerful apology he had ever seen (or most begrudging, I forget which)
New :-)
     The short-fingered vulgarian loses his shit - (rcareaga) - (50)
         watched some of his remarks while catching up on email - (boxley) - (32)
             There’s considerable historical evidence by now - (rcareaga) - (20)
                 Re: There’s considerable historical evidence by now - (boxley) - (19)
                     Yes, there is racism everywhere. - (Another Scott) - (14)
                         sorry no whataboutery at all - (boxley) - (12)
                             Have you seen (reputable) reports of how many participants were from outside VA? - (Another Scott) - (11)
                                 well I am glad you are finally coming around, the north does have racist assholes - (boxley) - (10)
                                     Eh? - (Another Scott) - (3)
                                         (Thanks, again for your 'actually-Organized!' Linkie-sets :-) - (Ashton)
                                         no, this time you didnt try to claim the racist from ohio was really decended from kentukians -NT - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Why would anyone claim that? - (drook)
                                     What's the bigger problem? - (drook) - (5)
                                         Re: What's the bigger problem? - (boxley) - (4)
                                             Well OK ... I thought it was obvious "don't maim people" should be the point -NT - (drook) - (3)
                                                 well if you have to maim someone do it at home where it will be more finely appreciated - (boxley) - (2)
                                                     No. DON'T MAIM PEOPLE. Full stop. -NT - (drook) - (1)
                                                         you live in Ohio, it has not stopped anyone there for a thousand years -NT - (boxley)
                         No, whataboutery isnt beneath him; it's his standard MO. Doesn't going-around-in-circles prove that? -NT - (CRConrad)
                     “Old times there are not forgotten” - (rcareaga) - (3)
                         sure, what state has the most hate groups? Oh it the wunnerful state of california - (boxley) - (2)
                             Re: sure, what state has the most hate groups? Oh it the wunnerful state of california - (pwhysall) - (1)
                                 [!!] ;^> - (Ashton)
             Please post pics of the "Alt-Left's" Praetorian Guards with assault rifles in Charlottesville, eh? - (CRConrad) - (10)
                 dunno did the black panthers show up? - (boxley) - (5)
                     Post pics of them in Charlottesville armed with assault rifles or STFU, you lying liar. - (CRConrad) - (4)
                         I am glad you support people coming to the south to kill other people in 2017, shows your mind set -NT - (boxley) - (3)
                             No pics, I note. The guys with ARs in the pics I saw were all on the Nazi side. - (CRConrad) - (2)
                                 quit beating that straw man with your red herring - (boxley) - (1)
                                     :-) -NT - (Another Scott)
                 Toles helps boxley explain it for us - (rcareaga) - (1)
                     One DOES so-despise so. Much. of. his 'very, very Limited vocabulary' but, personally I find - (Ashton)
                 "Alt-Left" is not a thing - (drook) - (1)
                     Re: "Alt-Left" is not a thing correct it is antifa -NT - (boxley)
         I don't know what his problem is with removing confederate statues - (pwhysall) - (16)
             Zing! I'll be stealing that. -NT - (drook)
             You are so.. Baaad.. -NT - (Ashton)
             nice, I am so stealing that -NT - (boxley) - (13)
                 Whatchagonna use it for - you're the one *defending* the people defending the loser-traitor-statues? -NT - (CRConrad) - (12)
                     Box likes poking our buttons. - (Another Scott) - (2)
                         And I don't like that. - (CRConrad) - (1)
                             a bit annoying to be sure... - (hnick)
                     depends which statue if the state put it up to snort in the direction of the oppressed, tear it down - (boxley)
                     also I am in no way *defending* the people defending the loser-traitor-stat - (boxley) - (7)
                         You seem to really care that he drive from Ohio - (drook) - (6)
                             A girl is dead because some fucking nazifucker from kentucky - (boxley) - (5)
                                 Your first comment in this thread - (drook) - (4)
                                     I am still saying that He drove the muder weapon from ohio other yankees were there fighting as well - (boxley)
                                     OK then.. parsing just that Lone Sentence: - (Ashton) - (2)
                                         ya gotta remember that "bull" conner and all of the other dreck that inhabited the place - (boxley) - (1)
                                             Non-sequiturs... -NT - (Another Scott)

Hello, boys and girls! Here we are in Romper Room school again!
140 ms